test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

REFERRAL PROGRAM FAQ

There isn't a FAQ for this. I claimed the heirloom pack and one toon and it is not showing up on a second toon. Is this a once per account item? Nothing states this anywhere?

Comments

• mephisto#7917 mephisto Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i just got to level 5, where do i claim the heirloom pack?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @kenny74! This program was an initiative from our publisher so I'll circle back with them regarding the per account/per character claims.
    Is there somewhere i need to go to pick up heirloom pack, friend referred me and said this game was awesome, so far i like it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Is there somewhere i need to go to pick up heirloom pack, friend referred me and said this game was awesome, so far i like it.

The Reward Claims Agent. Keep in mind that rewards may take up to 24 hours to process.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Clarification obtained: Items are only claimable on one character per account.
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Is there somewhere i need to go to pick up heirloom pack, friend referred me and said this game was awesome, so far i like it.
    >
    > The Reward Claims Agent. Keep in mind that rewards may take up to 24 hours to process.

ty for info
  • blankminded6blankminded6 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

You really should've said so in the refferal site, i was hoping to claim those stuff on a low level character, There was no where on the refferal page saying it was only claimable once per account, which kinda disappoints me, especially when you get the character slot
    how long does it normally take to get the items once reaching level 20, hit 20 last night, but have yet to see anything in claims agent. My friend who referred me got his veteran box already, just curious
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User

You really should've said so in the refferal site, i was hoping to claim those stuff on a low level character, There was no where on the refferal page saying it was only claimable once per account, which kinda disappoints me, especially when you get the character slot
    Take it up with the publisher, which isn't 'You' (meaning nitocris83 or the Dev).

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    litaaers said:

Take it up with the publisher, which isn't 'You' (meaning nitocris83 or the Dev).

They don't need to "take it to the publisher". The right person of contact is the CM and this forum, and it's up to the CM to take it up to the chain to the right place.

Or maybe the next time the servers shut down earlier we should 'take' it directly to Cryptics infrastructure/IT
    Or when there is lag, go straight to Cryptics server farm on-call person.
    Translation error? No problem, just give me the translators home address, I'll take it to them.
    We all should have Robert Hong Xiao on speed dial.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    ... and the referral program also works for account that have level 10+ characters on it. B)

I hope they keep it that way, and just change the description instead, since this is a nice package and it might even bring a few former players back to the game.

Besides, that system is limited to 5 referrals anyway.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
    it has been 2 days now, does anyone know when the level 20 package is available for my character? hit level 20 2 days ago
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

it has been 2 days now, does anyone know when the level 20 package is available for my character? hit level 20 2 days ago

If it's not in the Reward Claims Agent, then you need to file a support ticket.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Ermmm, what about players that have only received half of the referral package?
    The pack with the mount inside is missing here, while the one with the heirloom equipment was claimed without problem.
    Want to know why?
    > @regenerde said:
    > Ermmm, what about players that have only received half of the referral package?
    > The pack with the mount inside is missing here, while the one with the heirloom equipment was claimed without problem.

the exact problem im having, put a ticket in this morning, with no response, may have to just take my time and wallet elsewhere at this point. Game was getting to be fun, but the CS does not seem all that great
    edited May 2018
    Ticket on it's way, now we have to wait and see what the GM says to it...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?
    edited May 2018
    Well, it looks like a regular GM isn't in the position to simply fix it, @mephisto#7917, i just received an update that they had to elevate my ticket, and i'm guessing we're not the only ones with this problem, that might also explain why it's taking so much time to get a response.
    Want to know why?
    edited May 2018
    The missing pack has been placed into the Rewards Claim Agent by another GM, and i do hope everyone else is going to get their packs soon as well.

I'd like to say thanks, and wish everyone a great weekend.
    :)
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Hmm.... I have received multiple "Friend Referral Is Completed" mails - will I get my reward ("Worthy Recruiter" title) when they hit 20, or....?
    Hoping for improvements...
    kuI2v8l.png
    adinosii said:

Hmm.... I have received multiple "Friend Referral Is Completed" mails - will I get my reward ("Worthy Recruiter" title) when they hit 20, or....?

Well, when they've reached level 20 and received their full reward, that should also trigger your reward.
    If that's not the case, then you might have to contact support, so that a GM can help you out.
    Want to know why?