test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 13 - Moonbow Companion Randomly being Unsommoned

I run a moonbow companion on my GF for my solo/dps build. Since mod 13 was launched she stays out for about 2 minutes than randomly gets unsummoned for no reason. I tried the various ways to resolve companion issues but she is glitched where once dead, she gets unsommened and does not respawn like the other companions; even the bell does not work.

Not sure if this is happening to other companions as well but it is happening to the Moonbow companion.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the report! We have been investigating the issue with companions disappearing since PC launch so we appreciate any new feedback from Console players as well.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    dungeon down companions never sunmoning in combat i tried really.
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User

I run a moonbow companion on my GF for my solo/dps build. Since mod 13 was launched she stays out for about 2 minutes than randomly gets unsummoned for no reason. I tried the various ways to resolve companion issues but she is glitched where once dead, she gets unsommened and does not respawn like the other companions; even the bell does not work.

Not sure if this is happening to other companions as well but it is happening to the Moonbow companion.

Its been happening to all companions since the new mod dropped its very annoying im on xbox btw.