test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expedition Leader Pack

Anyone got a when/if for this arriving in Zen Market for XBO?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    On PC the early purchase started 2 weeks before Omu. So for us, likely either the 10th or the 12th with my bet on the 12th.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Cheers, I've had a lump of Zen put to one side for it and I've been itching to spend it. Now I have a reason to remind myself to leave it alone.

Cheers, I've had a lump of Zen put to one side for it and I've been itching to spend it. Now I have a reason to remind myself to leave it alone.

7500, if the price is the same, is quite a "lump". :)
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I can confirm the expedition leader pack is coming to Console and will have the early bird discount until launch :)
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    nice heads up on this, I had no idea but will have some zen stashed for this now.
    im actually the gwf carry

I can confirm the expedition leader pack is coming to Console and will have the early bird discount until launch :)

Same price point? or will there be a boost to cover the Sony/Microsoft cut?
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    FYI console players... it's per character... NOT account wide
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I've heard from a few people there's no need to rush. I'll probably wait for 50% discount.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    It gives 1 week worth of campaign currency and the pilgrim weapons set along with other stuff. Not sure if it worth the price. I know others are onboard with it and others are more like myself that if the mount and companion were for the account and not character it would be an item to consider purchasing. Since all items in the pack are by character, I am passing on this pack.
  • angrymooncat123angrymooncat123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Less than 3mil worth of ad to get 7500 zen. the wards will sell for around 2mil so it's not actually that much
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    edit: nm
    im actually the gwf carry