test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Obtain a companion

I bought a new 70 and the special quest obtain a companion won't complete. I have tried everything it is also stopping me from using the auction house. Please help I'm stuck with a bad buggy toon. Thanks in advance

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I have the same companion bug on a lvl 70 toon that I also got from the zen store.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I have the same companion bug on a lvl 70 toon that I also got from the zen store.

I found out from trial and error for new character, purchased or leveled you have to get the quest from Knox before completing it. if you do not get the quest from Knox prior to completing it, the quest will be marked as incomplete. I have two or three characters that need to complete the Dread Ring quest listed even though it is completed.

I filed a ticket and was told that they could not fix it and to wait on a fix from the devs for this issue.

It would be nice not seeing older quest I completed on a few different characters go away because it is annoying seeing the pop up every time I log into the character.