test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chain of scales.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited March 2018 in The Wilds
So, anyone got this..?

So far I've had 2 drops of scales -1 from ras nai or whatever he's called from tong, and another from kutlass - the 1 star hunt in omu.

I'm guessing there might be another drop from the snake guy hunt in sothar-something river - the one that drops curse rings. And I can't remember if there are any other yuan-ti bosses around maybe crocodile house..? Were any of the river district bosses snake-like..?

I guess we're looking for 5 scales in total..?
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    You get a scale from Ras Nsi, Mechant Princes Folly, Kutlass Hunt, Fang of the serpent Skirmish, Tyrant T3 hunt but only for the person doing the summoning and its looking like a 25% chance to drop. Mine is Lvl 5, we have a few in the guild at lvl 6. To go to mythic you need an ampule from CoDG.

"The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Ok, got the one from folly this morning. Argh. Not massively happy about the tyrant hunt. Was hoping to avoid it. Hmm, looks like I'll only ever have 4 of the 5, depending on my hunt luck, and or spare ad. Isn't the last buff critsev..? I can probably live without that I guess.

Hell of a long cooldown, hoping the buff persists through death, and lasts a really long time...

• dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    its like the pocket pet and coin. you only get 1 of the buffs
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Still, better than tymoras coin. The cd 600 seconds..? Ouch. 100 minutes..? I really, really wish it persists through death or it's pretty much useless for me in pvp. Given I'm a squish.