test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• Options
    silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Razortyrannuses (razortyranni?) sometimes just sit there and don't follow their pathing. Also, everything feels like it has the regular 60% DR instead of 80%...it feels way too easy. My guildmates have said the same.

Super chill dino clip
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    3 out of 4 Relic Vendors do NOT accept Genie's Gifts (at least those from the chultan treasure pack from Promotion Agent in PE).
    - Caer Konig and Sharandar vendors show the empty shop with the " “This store is empty. Please finish your transactions and reopen the store to see new items.” message.
    - Dread Ring vendor only shows the other relic trade option, but no Genie's Gift trade pack.

Players are not directed by yellow quest back to Port Nyazaru to get weekly/Omu patrol quests from the npc that doesn't spawn before Omu is opened for a player. I capped the weekly items before I learnt about the new npc being there and new quests being available.
  • Options
    bigmommabird#7542 bigmommabird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Genie's Gift doesn't seem to work any more. Just got some from a lockbox, but can't use them.
  • Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Only the vendor in the Dragon Well seems to accept them still.
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I can't seem to find a Genie's Gift vendor for Maze Engine currency. I would expect there to be someone in Mantol-Derith, but I have talked to everyone and nobody wants my Genie's Gifts.

EDIT: Nevermind, It's the Gauntlgrym Supplier Dwarf.
    Post edited by bigblackafrica on
  • Options
    missonesmissones Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    TonG - Companions fall out of the arena at the last boss and doesn't come back, is it suppose to be this way?
  • Options
    silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Some kind of bug with Lost Idols, it says I've reached the cap but the counter says that I haven't. I feel cheated :(

Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    The gorillas over by the Shrine of Wongo disappear during combat and become untargetable but still attack. They're near the ritual symbol that are part of the Royal Recovery questline. Please fix.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Low level toons can get stuck without being able to progress - if you disconnected in the midst of the sleeping dragon bridge quest, after killing that boss guy, and went to Protectors enclave, your quest would reset and you'd have to kill 6 more undead, without being able to do so.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    All monster health bars are white and there is delay in screen from when damage happens and life meter depletes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Primal weapon set bonus procs on overhealing, even on players that are at full health. Heal Over Time effects like DC's Divine Glow, or certain feats like CW's Chaotic Growth from the Chaos Magic feat, will proc Primal weapons.

Actually not sure if it's a bug, just wanted to get confirmation that these weapons are working as intended before I sink a lot of RP into them.
  • Options
    Too late for me, already maxed mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    dhr1#8926 dhr1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    VONIBLOD need agein for restore Relict gear!!!
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Hey.

Any news on weapons being BoC? I am without my offhand weapon at the moment. Cannot even start the new campaign. Please, elaborate on this.
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    > @demonmonger said:
    > All monster health bars are white and there is delay in screen from when damage happens and life meter depletes.

@demonmonger it sounds a lot like you're missing the front texture that goes on the health bars. Try verifying your installed files via the launcher.
    Is anyone else seeing this problem?
  • Options
    muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    > @miasmat said:
    > > @demonmonger said:
    > > All monster health bars are white and there is delay in screen from when damage happens and life meter depletes.
    >
    > @demonmonger it sounds a lot like you're missing the front texture that goes on the health bars. Try verifying your installed files via the launcher.
    > Is anyone else seeing this problem?

My guildmate (not demonmonger, someone else) said exact same thing yesterday. He just started the game so we though it some low level quest/issue. Happened after the module release
  • Options
    sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I redid my executioner loadout for bosses on my tr-including companions, mounts (with insignias), etc. swapped to my Sabo loadout. Redid the sabo, and when I tried to swap back to the executioner, it makes the sound but it won’t swap. I don’t have anything on cooldown, and no error appears. I don’t know if It has anything to do with it, but the insignia bonuses I changed are all on different mounts. If I swap to another loadout, it still won’t go back to the executioner. So, I can literally swap out all of them, except my executioner. Thanks for your help, and I apologize if this is just something I’ve done stupidly!

EDIT: I was able to fix this by copying all of my insignia mounts from my sabo loadout to the rest of my loadouts. When I went to the executioner loadout again, I replaced the mounts I had for my character, like I had when it screwed up, and have had no trouble with it since.
    Post edited by sirjimbofrancis on
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

Razortyrannuses (razortyranni?) sometimes just sit there and don't follow their pathing. Also, everything feels like it has the regular 60% DR instead of 80%...it feels way too easy. My guildmates have said the same.

Super chill dino clip

It does feel easier to my 16.1 HR. When I get around to taking my 13.1 DC there, however, it will be a welcome change. To be honest I find Soshenstar rather frustrating.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    "The bind-on-equip versions of various mounts and companions now properly complete Collection entries."

I had a lot of companions in my idle tab that were not "active" in my collection. Now with Mod 13 i move them in my tab and they pop up in my collection, thanks!
    => However it does not work for some companions: My Ioun Stone of Might still does not pop up as active in my collection
    => This was not retroactive at all for the mounts. I have 110 mounts in my stable, over 20 of them do not pop up as active in my collection. You understand easily that I'm not going to buy them again (and not use them because they're already in my stable) just to complete the collection. Please make it retroactive for the stable.

Anyway thanks for updating the collection on the various missing companions and some mounts.
    => While speaking of missing mounts, I understand that giveaway mounts are not listed in the collection (such as special Lions, Bulettes and such), but can you add the different kind of Owlbears that WERE parts of giveaways, but can now be found in dungeons? I'm talking about the Black, Purple, White, Striped, Tiger-Striped and Green owlbears. Thanks!
  • Options
    creeperlp681creeperlp681 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Bug: Cant buy campaign resources with Genie's Gift (Dread Ring Icewind-Dale or Sharandar)
  • Options
    magistrate mount insignia bonuses (both 2 and 3 slot insignia) do not work with lightning enchantment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Since the launch of module 13, the experience bar fills VERY VERY VERY quickly........
    You can get to the next level in less than 30 minutes, only fighting normal mobs....
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User

Hey.

Any news on weapons being BoC? I am without my offhand weapon at the moment. Cannot even start the new campaign. Please, elaborate on this.

I have bought my Primal main hand on one character, then the off-hand on another character.
    They are bound to account and can be refined on any character. :)

To come back to the topic, and to the first entry, mobs in Omu are definitely too easy to kill (but they hit quite hard) .
    And the rare monsters are wayyyy to easy to kill (compared to Soshenstar), especially the new variant of rex/t-rex that does not even move when you are under its feet...
  • Options
    kcdynet8989kcdynet8989 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have the same prob.....
    I hope i becom my keys back :///
    My TwiTch TV Channel
    www.twitch.tv/lorry89

• Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User

Hey.

I have bought my Primal main hand on one character, then the off-hand on another character.
    They are bound to account and can be refined on any character. :)

To come back to the topic, and to the first entry, mobs in Omu are definitely too easy to kill (but they hit quite hard) .
    And the rare monsters are wayyyy to easy to kill (compared to Soshenstar), especially the new variant of rex/t-rex that does not even move when you are under its feet...
    I bought them yesterday and yes - I refined them on both characters. And without any notfication, they became BoC on my alt. Now I have my HR weapons BoC on my GF.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Some kind of bug with Lost Idols, it says I've reached the cap but the counter says that I haven't. I feel cheated :(

@silverrrrrrr, I'm pretty certain that's the limit reached by Chultan Tiger bonus.
    FrozenFire
This discussion has been closed.