test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant start cloaked ascendency

lofsilmolofsilmo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
the quest river district isnt showing up for any of my guys. Is there something I am missing or is my installed game messed up. Recently returned and I have guys who have been 70 and some guys who just hit 70 and none of them are getting the quest to start the campaign . Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    lofsilmo said:

the quest river district isnt showing up for any of my guys. Is there something I am missing or is my installed game messed up. Recently returned and I have guys who have been 70 and some guys who just hit 70 and none of them are getting the quest to start the campaign . Any help would be appreciated.

Have you talked to Sgt. Knox? Have you talked to Lord Neverember? Check the list here to see if maybe you already picked up the quest and didn't realize it, and maybe you are on one of the next introductory quests.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png