test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unlock Spellplague Cavern - Cloaked Ascendancy

I ran the Unlock Spellplague in the campaign, but noticed it still did not unlock the queue for it, or random epic dungeons. I ran around and found that Knox in PE had quest and sent me on chapters quests. I finished those, and it looks like i need to run the unlock in the campaign again? The box for that in the campaign is all lit up now, but says missing requirements, of course because i already spent them. :(

Comments

• Options
    Do I need to run it in the campaign more than once?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    What is your Total Item Level and your Everfrost Resistance stat?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    13K il and like 60% frost, but i thought thata was for FBI?
  • Options

Here is what the camp window looks like now
  • Options
    kalash42#2913 kalash42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I think you dont have enough campaign monney to unlock the dj
  • Options
    I said in the OP that I ran it in the campaign, it is not lit up like that normally, NOW I have spent yet another 360 Abandon Treasures, and ANOTHER 120 Evidence of Evil... that is a total of 720 Abandon Treasures and 240 Evidence of Evil to run it a Second time in the campaign window! It has finally unlocked for me.
    First line in the Original Post " I ran the Unlock Spellplague in the Campaign"... you can't RUN it if you don't have the requirements.
    Thanks for all the help, hope it doesn't happen to you because it is pretty frustrating when no one responds.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Not trying to troll you, but would you rather have lots of replies that have no answers?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.