test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop rates!! Ultimate enchantments stones

horup79horup79 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Hi all,

I would love to hear how often you guys get at ultimate enchantment stone from Tome of the nine gods.
Personally i get a stone about every 40-60 runs...

According to my calculations you need 87 stones to get all max enchantments. Per character..
That means, with my luck, I need to complete the dungeon at least 3650 times. Again, per character...
Which corresponds to:

10 years, if running 1 per day with your crafted key..
76 days, of raw game time trying to complete the dungeon, based on 30 min pr. run. No pauses....
182.500 Zen, if you would buy the keys to get to ur goal faster...

So tell me dear fellow gamers.. Are your luck better or worse than mine????

1/40
Post edited by horup79 on

Comments

• tyrantking1973tyrantking1973 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Completed 93 tongs since 12.5 not had one drop.
  • jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Been playing daily since it launched on Xbox and have had 2 drop
  • kalash42#2913 kalash42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    You miss the no fixed chest scam
  • horup79horup79 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    how many runs per drop ??
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I've received 0 stone in 0 runs. I won't take part in that RNG nonsense to regain stats that were taken from me. I can handle the content just fine without it and it's completely unnecessary.

To add insult to injury for the poor people that bust their humps farming the stones...I received 2 stones opening up about 30-40 lost artifact packs. In 2 minutes. Why farm T9G when I have better luck opening boxes.
  • horup79horup79 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I got 1/50 of the lost artifact box.. not great either
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Approx 40 in 400
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I did one run, received 1 stone, so I expect I will be done in no time at all ;) But then I ran a few more, and a few more...no stones. I have seen others post with luck as high as 10% and some around an 5% estimated drop rate.

I have about 20 runs in with just that one stone so far, hard to say with my low number runs, but your drop rate seems closer to 1% assuming you are opening both chests. Even if the drop rate was 5%, that is ~1740 runs per character or about 870 hours in tong (assuming good groups at 30 minutes per run)....per character....lol...and then you need to find wards to go along with that.

I would be willing to put some $ in for the wards if the rate of obtaining the stone was better, maybe the new mod will help. Right now it is simply de-motivating and makes the game a tedious chore rather than something fun.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I don't know why people waste their time on this. Do they seriously think the devs would allow BIS to be grind-able before the next mod or two? BIS will have to be paid for until then.
  • trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Get AD and buy them, depending on your methods buying them would be much faster than running the dungeon over and over for them.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    > @trinity706#8838 said:
    > Get AD and buy them, depending on your methods buying them would be much faster than running the dungeon over and over for them.

Absolutely. After 0 stone drops following 100s of runs I said screw it and bought what I needed for my bindings. That’s more than enough for now.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Get AD and buy them, depending on your methods buying them would be much faster than running the dungeon over and over for them.

And which methods would those be?

Have already been through this with you, pick your poison, many AD options to choose from.

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

• ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I'm at 8 stones in around 100 runs. my first completion I had 1 drop for me.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User

I don't know why people waste their time on this. Do they seriously think the devs would allow BIS to be grind-able before the next mod or two? BIS will have to be paid for until then.

I have come to a different conclusion. There is no content that I currently need to be BiS for thus there is no reason to be BiS. I can already clear all content without one single ultimate stone so they are not needed and thus no grind or AD need be spent, in fact right now there is really not much reason to log in. No drops = no motivation...time to go outside and play with a stick. :)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Eventually UES will be in the Zen Market.
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
    Eventually UES will be in the Zen Market.
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
    edited March 2018
    Thats why the drop rates are so low. Even in the new MOD 13 the drop rates are still low. Galactic Underwear has run T9 about 100x and only one drop. Even though the devs say slightly increase. That was a lie, they want us to grind for stones because the game is dying, players are leaving because of lack of content. Low drop rates on what you need to upgrade your gear provides replayability to the game.
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User

I've received 0 stone in 0 runs. I won't take part in that RNG nonsense to regain stats that were taken from me. I can handle the content just fine without it and it's completely unnecessary.

To add insult to injury for the poor people that bust their humps farming the stones...I received 2 stones opening up about 30-40 lost artifact packs. In 2 minutes. Why farm T9G when I have better luck opening boxes.

Bro, that's what they wanted for us to do. Buy back our lost stats :(

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Have already been through this with you, pick your poison, many AD options to choose from.

Hmmm... I must have missed the post where you actually provided an answer. Now i'll have to spend thee next couple of weeks digging it out. Dammit.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    Id say 1 in 15/20
    edited March 2018

Hmmm... I must have missed the post where you actually provided an answer.

You did, multiple times because the responses were not exactly how you wanted them to be.