test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened with the Zen sale?

masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
Zen never went on sale and you deleted the post about it. So...whats going on with that?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Never saw the post you mention, but there is a PC sale. Maybe someone put it in the wrong forum.
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Wasn't on the forum, was on the main Xbox page, posted 2 hours after the key sale was posted
    Well, it would be nice. But, it looks like only PC and PS4 get the zen sale.
  • thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    You will know that it's an Xbox sale when the purchase price is decreased instead of the quantity of Zen being purchased increased.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone!

Microsoft notified us of some issues processing the scheduled sale. Unfortunately the notification did not come in until after the blog post had gone live. We have been waiting on an update on when the sale can be processed and it looks like the reschedule will be happening soon. We apologize for not communicating this earlier but were hoping for more details to provide players.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    After 2 weeks the response is it was someone else's fault and we still couldn't notify you sooner about the mix-up.

I have no stake in zen sales but this is exactly the type of lack of communication players are always complaining about. It would have taken no time at all to post something the day you knew there was an issue.

• damianwayne00damianwayne00 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey everyone!
    >
    > Microsoft notified us of some issues processing the scheduled sale. Unfortunately the notification did not come in until after the blog post had gone live. We have been waiting on an update on when the sale can be processed and it looks like the reschedule will be happening soon. We apologize for not communicating this earlier but were hoping for more details to provide players.

Is there any update on the zen sale, if indeed it is still happening? Been a while now and I haven’t seen any more news on it
    edited March 2018

> @nitocris83 said:

> Hey everyone!

>

> Microsoft notified us of some issues processing the scheduled sale. Unfortunately the notification did not come in until after the blog post had gone live. We have been waiting on an update on when the sale can be processed and it looks like the reschedule will be happening soon. We apologize for not communicating this earlier but were hoping for more details to provide players.

Is there any update on the zen sale, if indeed it is still happening? Been a while now and I haven’t seen any more news on it

It was last weekend, ended Monday midnight I think.
    ...for xbox? I don’t think so, I’ve been playing every day and haven’t noticed one.
  • thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    You missed it. I can confirm it was last weekend
  • smashinbootssmashinboots Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    If you went to the Microsoft page or through the Store it was there
    :'( No announcement or anything?