test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Artifact Sets

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
I was looking over the new artifact sets and from what I can see the sets do not benefit a DC in any way.

What do others think about the new artifacts set coming to the game, would you agree?

Comments

• plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    from my experiance its depend only on the price.
    if its ceap its good for DC
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    The stats seem pretty uggly and their bonus is not so attractive ( at least for a damage dealer).
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    they changed the bonus on the MW set, bonus is same as old MW set, that will be the go to for supports
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Is this about the artifact set (cloak, belt and artifact) or the weapon sets?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    lol, i assumed weapons
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    grrouper said:

New sets seem to be all about having a type of damage bonus. You know that thing the devs keep nerfing from one source just to add it back from another :/

It was about neck, waist and artifact. As for weapons, I already have an idea what I will be going with come mod 13.

I remember looking at the new set (Atropal?) and finding it pretty meh. Given that no one is talking about it... probably won't be useful. I seem to remember the bonus as granting temp HP which might habe niche uses if it has any.

Game client has to update Preview before I can check again.
    The set bonuses all look to be rubbish but some individual components will be good. There is a Wis/Cha belt with 1400 power for instance.
    pitshade said:

The set bonuses all look to be rubbish but some individual components will be good. There is a Wis/Cha belt with 1400 power for instance.

So the new artifact gear is higher IL than the current stuff we are using? If so, I will definitely consider not only upgrading my weapon but also my artifact neck and waist if needed; maybe even the artifact if it makes sense.
    its double the stats of current arti neck/waists
    putzboy78 said:

its double the stats of current arti neck/waists

So I now have at least 2 characters to upgrade. My DC and GF will both get updates with mod 13 for the artifact neck and waist and I already have the artifact to go with those pieces for my GF.

If the artifact that goes with the new neck and waist that I will go after for my DC has power, I will pick that up as well. I have not really gotten the info on the three pieces but I will figure it out soon.

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    A bit of thread necromancy here:

On a side note for anyone interested who hadn't tried on Preview (like myself), Repurpose Soul heals do activate the 10% damage and healing buff on the Primal weapons. Parties already have any number of sources of healing to activate their weapons, but it does make them extremely convenient for solo farming even if you swap them out for masterwork set in group.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

I proc Primal response all the time just with Divine Glow while soloing.
    pitshade said:

Yep. The nice thing is that any of your encounters can proc it for you (at least for crit DO) with that feat, but DG is a given.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    vorphied said:

A bit of thread necromancy here:

On a side note for anyone interested who hadn't tried on Preview (like myself), Repurpose Soul heals do activate the 10% damage and healing buff on the Primal weapons. Parties already have any number of sources of healing to activate their weapons, but it does make them extremely convenient for solo farming even if you swap them out for masterwork set in group.

pitshade said:

You can even proc it with healing potions!

Not a bad incentive for getting your drink on.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH