test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dissconnects

scaredstraitscaredstrait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
whats up with the server tonight many are being dissconnected many times .

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    It’s system wide now. All platforms are experiencing it.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • ngpeversfongpeversfo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    3-4-2018 still getting disconnected every minute or so... this is way I stopped playing last time I think
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    It was great earlier today...now...about every minute i get disconnected. thought it was my Network but other games are fine
  • nysolenysole Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I've experiences quite a few disconnects today or try to get back in and it can't even connect to the server. These disconnects are affecting my time to run dungeons for quests on certain characters and literally locks you out for leaving when it isn't your fault so please fix.. https://gyazo.com/3e811400122d195d36d2420bd126f798
    Post edited by nysole on
  • ngpeversfongpeversfo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah, I played STO for about an hour last night without issue, then tried to play NW this morning was good for about 20 minutes then I started getting the "Server Not Responding" thing, then finally disconnect. At first I was able to get back in although I got kicked after a getting onto a character for a moment, then I only got the game to start but it would disconnect, now I can't even seem to get the launcher to connect. It isn't just not connecting either, earlier when I was actually in game it kicked me by shutting off MY wireless connection not just disconnecting from the NW server and I'm only about 10 feet from the router. No, it doesn't happen with other things (games, browser, streaming movies, etc) even other Craptic games like STO.