test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Get launcher to start

oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
Stuck at "Loading. Please wait."
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]

Comments

• Options

Been stuck like this for the past 2 days.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • Options
    krixtical#6437 krixtical Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Been going on for 3 days now. Have been looking for a fix online but to no avail. Tried to reinstall but still doing the same thing.
  • Options
    pragikpragik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    keep getting disconnections.....
  • Options
    cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same problem here from star trek online
  • Options
    yop512yop512 Member Posts: 1 New User
    me too... :/ :/
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    Add this to the command line in the shortcut.
    -console
    It'll add a 2nd DOS-like black console window where you can see all the output as it talks to the various servers. Hopefully there's something in there that explains what is doing while it's stuck. Hopefully the IP address of the machine it can't talk to or an error message about what failed.
  • Options
    zjaer#9798 zjaer Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2018
    I cant play either, but my problem is that when i click the "PLAY" button nothing happens. It closes and nothing else happens. I re-installed the game 3 times and checked the settings and did everything i found in google but I still can't make it work.
    I was using Arc launcher and switched to Steam, also i tried to play without Arc and Steam, it didn't work.
  • Options
    raver79raver79 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    miasmat said:

Add this to the command line in the shortcut.

-console

It'll add a 2nd DOS-like black console window where you can see all the output as it talks to the various servers. Hopefully there's something in there that explains what is doing while it's stuck. Hopefully the IP address of the machine it can't talk to or an error message about what failed.

where i can find the command line in shortcut? can u post any image? i dont know where i can put this command line
  • Options
    nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User

Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • Options
    bogusekbogusek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem. After 1 hour I managed to log in, but it kept disconnecting me, moved in different places (in the air, inside rocks etc.) and after 3 minutes of such things a big "Server not responding" appeared. And it lasted 5 minutes so I left the game. Now it's exactly like it was meant in previous posts, black window with "Loading. Please wait".
  • Options
    edited February 2018

\had to give this game up since I couldn't even login anymore.
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    i have the same problem here but after some work arround it works but is annoying to keep restarting over and over for it to work