test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 Daily quests - Dwarven Valley

Hello,

I am experiencing what I think is a bug in dwarven valley.

While trying to run the daily quests Atonement, Plugging Holes and Strung Up i am struggling to find "clickable" quest items.

I've done those quests already so I undertand what I have to do but:

- if i see trees i can spot the knives where the meat is supposed to be but i can't find any meat from more than 1 hour. I see other players going there.. so I suppose that the problem is mine.
- i killed loads of troll but still haven't found a single troll idol "clickable"
- Got 2 mines shaft, then same as the other quests. Running around for a lot of time without beeing able to click a single one.

All of them appear like i've done the quests already, but i haven't and I have the quest open in my journal.

Tryied to change zone, die, log off... still the same.
Not allowed to change istance.

Can you please help?
- -

Comments

• Options
    visarius#3943 visarius Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am experiencing the same problem.
  • Options
    lawtsoo#5872 lawtsoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just posted about this before reading through other threads and yeah me too. It sucks but I'm honestly relieved it's not just me.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I believe this is one of the things that was in the bugfix month on PC. I am not certain if it is included in Mod13 or not though. If not it may not get fixed until Mod14.
  • Options
    hawkblaze1954#5209 hawkblaze1954 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    >

Hello,

- if i see trees i can spot the knives where the meat is supposed to be but i can't find any meat from more than 1 hour. I see other players going there.. so I suppose that the problem is mine.
    - i killed loads of troll but still haven't found a single troll idol "clickable"
    - Got 2 mines shaft, then same as the other quests. Running around for a lot of time without beeing able to click a single one.

All of them appear like i've done the quests already, but i haven't and I have the quest open in my journal.

Can you please help?
    - -

The spoiled meat quest, you can't pick the same meat from the same tree. Therefore it will just be a knife there. IIRC there are 8 meat spots. Not sure if discarding the meat will bug the mission, might be worth abandoning the mission and picking it up again.
    Troll idols are the floating totems that a group are prostrating around them and a big shaman.
    Mine shafts are one use each like the spoiled meat. They are located in the Northwest and also on the North East if you need more mines.
  • Options
    ratmahatta#7198 ratmahatta Member Posts: 7 Arc User

>

Hello,

Can you please help?
    - -

The spoiled meat quest, you can't pick the same meat from the same tree. Therefore it will just be a knife there. IIRC there are 8 meat spots. Not sure if discarding the meat will bug the mission, might be worth abandoning the mission and picking it up again.
    Troll idols are the floating totems that a group are prostrating around them and a big shaman.
    Mine shafts are one use each like the spoiled meat. They are located in the Northwest and also on the North East if you need more mines.
    Thanks man, but i ran those quests many times now in this neverending campaign. I tried everything, including leaving the quest and retaking it. Nothing to do.
    I had the problem already another time since i wrote this post. Is clearly a bug. And, as I read, I am not the only one experiencing it.
  • Options
    thorn#0887 thorn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @"ratmahatta#7198" said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am experiencing what I think is a bug in dwarven valley.
    >
    > While trying to run the daily quests Atonement, Plugging Holes and Strung Up i am struggling to find "clickable" quest items.
    >
    > I've done those quests already so I undertand what I have to do but:
    >
    > - if i see trees i can spot the knives where the meat is supposed to be but i can't find any meat from more than 1 hour. I see other players going there.. so I suppose that the problem is mine.
    > - i killed loads of troll but still haven't found a single troll idol "clickable"
    > - Got 2 mines shaft, then same as the other quests. Running around for a lot of time without beeing able to click a single one.
    >
    > All of them appear like i've done the quests already, but i haven't and I have the quest open in my journal.
    >
    > Tryied to change zone, die, log off... still the same.
    > Not allowed to change istance.
    >
    > Can you please help?
    > - -

Yep same problem here yesterday it was buggy as in the clickable quest items were sometimes there sometimes not.. today all my dwarven valley quests such as Atonement and Lawful Salvage wont work. Same thing you go to the right area in the big blue circle and there is nothing there where the Troll idols.. Salvage parts or the Meat either should be even after waiting hours
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    This Dwarven Valley quest bug really needs to be fixed it means at least 3 daily quests from Caer- Conig are unfinishable which means no Dwarven Gold. This is on the ps4 version btw. Even more frustrating is when you see someone run past you and pick something invisible up
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Do the developers even read these forums 2 days and not one word on an update?? Can someone please post this big bug on the ps4 bugs area?? Maybe they will read it there lots in-game are having the same issue
    Post edited by thorn#0887 on