test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Artifact Sets for a CW

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
What do you all think about the new artifact sets. Not sure if any of them would benefit my CW Buffer or DPS build.

If you think a set would benefit the CW, please explain why as I am not seeing any of the sets worth getting as a CW.

Comments

• Options
    metalicum1metalicum1 Member Posts: 200 Arc User

What do you all think about the new artifact sets. Not sure if any of them would benefit my CW Buffer or DPS build.

If you think a set would benefit the CW, please explain why as I am not seeing any of the sets worth getting as a CW.

Do you have some link to it so I can check it out?
    I haven't been worrying about that much since I'm on ps4, and will be waiting several more months for it.
    Aris Meyde CW MoF Renegade

[PS4] Alliance - House Stargaryen
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Do you have some link to it so I can check it out?
    I haven't been worrying about that much since I'm on ps4, and will be waiting several more months for it.
    I'm planning ahead as I don't want to drop RFP into stuff if I know I will be replacing stuff on a first alt character I play after I max out my main.