test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Banner Run Glitched

On January 21 around 8:30 pm central time we did are banner run and half the team got the banner achievement and half of didn't receive the tittle you can go threw and check this out and get me my tittle I would appreciate it as this is very had achievement to full fill ty.

Comments

• mystakull#9010 mystakull Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Neverwinter Arc support said to come here and post this issue here.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the report! Could you PM me a list of account names that were in the run, both those who got the title and those that didn't.

Thanks!
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Just curious, are we talking msva no deaths for the banner here?

On PC we ran this about 20 times until we got it right and had a similar outcome, half got it and half didn't. This was too long ago to try and list the people in the runs but I've seen this issue happen!
    On January 21 around 8:30 pm central time we did our MSVA Banner run and half the team got the banner achievement and half of us in the group didn't receive the tittle. How long does the investigations take ? I really don't find it fair half of the raid group receives the banner and the tittle and half of us did not how's this fair ? Hope to see my banner and new tittle soon ty.
    Sorry nitocrisis83 only thing I have is the time stamp of the date and time we did the Msva Banner run.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Did some of the people in the group queue from INSIDE the instance on a previous run? That has been known to glitch it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png