test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undead companion summon (active) bonus's for Zulkirs dreadnaught

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
I recently aquired this armor piece and in its tool tip it aludes there being different bonuses depending on which undead companion you have summoned however i cannot find information regarding to exactly what those are for which undead companion.

Does anyone know?

Best Answer

Answers

• I am in the same boat and would also be interested to find out
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    AFAIK the Zulkir bonus just grants a couple k extra health, heard that if you kill an enemy with the draconic headpiece and run pseudodragon pet your health gets refilled to max.

Am sure Cryptic thought it would be fun for players to work out the bonuses but players gave up once they found out what they did, maybe if everyone ran a Zulkir bonus a group could one shot Orcus? Noone's tried because they're too busy grinding impossible RNG.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    I guess no one knows...
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    i was in the same boat: wanted to find out some months ago...
    found a thread somewhere and can only remember that what it does was not worth switching a companion...
    i think i even tested it with an undead companion, skeletal dog.
    ilmenira said:

i was in the same boat: wanted to find out some months ago...
    found a thread somewhere and can only remember that what it does was not worth switching a companion...
    i think i even tested it with an undead companion, skeletal dog.

Not worth switching could be something as crazy as an additional 4000 recovery points to reduce encounter cooldowns by nearly 25% what the powergamers call not "worthy" could be something for fun in the other parts of the game.

To bad you cannot recall the specifics.

greywynd said:

Thanks for that it at least gives some indication as to some of the companions giving health bonus's still could not find anything on the ghost or dread warrior on here though.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    No. I realize this is the kind of things devs have fun with, but they should come with an instruction manual so we know what we're getting.
    \
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jizzu#6891 jizzu Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    why???? this way you pay and buy every undead pet you can just to see what works!!!!
    greywynd said:

No. I realize this is the kind of things devs have fun with, but they should come with an instruction manual so we know what we're getting.
    \

A tiny bit of diraction would be nice however

why???? this way you pay and buy every undead pet you can just to see what works!!!!

Ratboy has a point from a business standpoint

As much as i disagree with games being a "service" or "Live games" MMO's have leeway here because of the wild west and while this place is not as bad as dead frontier (ultimate pay to win fuckery and "epic savings") i still reckon a better tooltip on an armor "no one uses" might be nice.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    jade1280 said:

I guess no one knows...

I think more accurately, no one cares. Right or wrong as that is.