test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RP broken

markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
I commented on a post in bug reports but also wanted to bring more awareness of this to the community.

The RP system is broken. Today I converted a lot of gems into rp on my Cw to upgrade the rarity of my offhand artifact. I only had 1 level to go. After refining the rp into the artifact I was given the option to select a ward and upgrade rarity. However, after selecting my ward and pressing to upgrade nothing happened. I have 5/3 reagents to upgrade and neither the ward or reagent was used. I tried several times and nothing happened. So I exited the screen and reopened only to find out that my RP was used and I am still 1 Level short of upgrading rarity. This has happened before with my waist and neck items.

Please fix. So many rp points have been wasted because of this bug.
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    The problem still exists on PC too. Last I knew there was no ETA on the fix, as they were still working on it. But it was acknowledged by either Julia or one of the devs, I forget which as it was back in December when it was posted.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I’ll have to search pc forums for the post. So many rp points have been wasted just on my toon. Can’t imagine how many others have experienced it.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13010998

Here is the thread. It was Julia that acknowledged it.