test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Injury Kits and level scaled dungeons.

Ok, so I've just spent what felt like the running time of the directors cut of Titanic waiting for a L12 42 IL dude to make his way to the end of Cloak Tower.
This was because he was like a sniffer dog looking for spike traps and pretty much hit every one along the way. Its only a guess... but since his walking speed dropped to "barely moving" I'm figuring he hasn't got VIP.

I have resolved to deal with this in future by equipping all my toons with a metric craptonne of Injury Kits, which I will happily hand out like confetti. (Random Queues are bad enough as it is... If there's any way to speed them up, I'm taking it.)

However, since its been nearly two years since I needed one I don't recall how they work in level scaling dungeons... does the kit need to be for the characters actual level or the level they are scaled down to in the dungeon?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

However, since its been nearly two years since I needed one I don't recall how they work in level scaling dungeons... does the kit need to be for the characters actual level or the level they are scaled down to in the dungeon?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

The character using them needs to fall into the range listed. So if you want to do that, you will need at least the 2 lowest ones. I guess you could also need a few of the 60-69, but the 1-29 and 30-59 would certainly be needed.

• Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I'll stick 99 of each on each character, but when giving them to another player, do I give them based on actual level, or level that they appear in the dungeon?
    So if the guy is normally level 35 but is scaled to 12 for the dungeon, I don't know whether I'd need to give them Minor (L 1-29), or just a normal one, (L30-59).
    Does that make sense?

I could just trial and error it, but I thought I'd check first to see if anyone knows.
  • Options
    sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I don't think there is a way to know. Or if there is, I don't know what it is. You'd have to ask them. "Hey, I see you're injured. What level are you? I have a kit."

My guild leader had this same rant awhile back and started doing this, so I found your original post hilarious. He also carries a stack of altars and pops them in mid path for people with death sickness so they have no choice but to run through them and have it wiped.