test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Swords of Chult launch bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings adventurers and welcome to Swords of Chult!

For the first week of Swords of Chult, we will be collecting bug or issue reports on PS4 that began after the release of the latest module. Issues that were resolved but have come back after this release are also relevant but please do not report existing older issues that had not yet been fixed.

Thank you!

Comments

• snatermansnaterman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When i set my bags to "Show per bag: Off", I can't move items to any empty slots other than the ones of my first bag. Empty slots that are further down give message 'inventory full'.
  • snatermansnaterman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I noticed not al refinement stones have correct value of RP in hint. (blue power & union still say 5000 iso 500, also some grey ones still say 500 iso 50. Did not check all, but saw an other blue one that was correct...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    snaterman said:

When i set my bags to "Show per bag: Off", I can't move items to any empty slots other than the ones of my first bag. Empty slots that are further down give message 'inventory full'.

snaterman said:

I noticed not al refinement stones have correct value of RP in hint. (blue power & union still say 5000 iso 500, also some grey ones still say 500 iso 50. Did not check all, but saw an other blue one that was correct...

We're looking into the bag/stack issue!

As for the refinement stones, we are aware of this issue due to some text not coming in time. For the accurate RP value of a stone, check the information in the lower right corner. That should be correct. We will continue to work on making sure the accurate value is displayed properly everywhere.
  • kalarigc#5202 kalarigc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Every load in to a new area im greeted with "There is no resistance!" In red letters. I dont know if this is a new feature but its weird and has been ongoing since I logged in two hours ago. Not sure why it needs to tell me this on each load in or if the game is trolling me...
  • kalarigc#5202 kalarigc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Update this is only happening on my Hunter ranger my other alts do not recieve this strange message.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018

Update this is only happening on my Hunter ranger my other alts do not recieve this strange message.

I saw this message flash up just once on my GWF on Xbox as well.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • muramune99#1335 muramune99 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    The Refiner's Cache doesn't always give an enchantment or runestone.

Additionally, the cursor moves around in the bags inconsistently. It goes to the next bag when scrolling down if in the left 2 most spots, but the other 4 go to Inventory Options in the first and last bags.

As for an interesting thing, you can put all but 1 RP into an enchantment or runestone and transfer it to another character if you do not have the upgrade items. Great for alts.
  • eviebarneseviebarnes Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I would like to know why you made the bags stack on top of each other in one box. It is quite confusing and difficult to navigate even when you click on each tab. Plus it makes it incredibly hard to move things from one bag to another now. It was perfectly fine the way it had been before the update.
  • mafadel#3134 mafadel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When we kill the last boss on t9g the chest don't appear on the plataform, we killed him 3 times, and nothing!
  • realdealkeil#8580 realdealkeil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @"mafadel#3134" said:
    > When we kill the last boss on t9g the chest don't appear on the plataform, we killed him 3 times, and nothing!

We ran into this also, Bring the boss down to under 5% around 2-3% is better, and wait for the hands to come up, when he is thrown off he will die and chests should show up
  • bob#1212 bob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Rare (blue) gear with item level:345 cannot be turned into RP. Is this on purpose? Green items can be turned into RP but blue cannot? Before I could at least refine these blue items into my artifact gear.
  • krona#2532 krona Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    My ranger's Rain of Arrows now doesn't do any damage or doesn't do that much damage to Thayans in Dread Ring and Redcaps in Sharandar if it's the first attack I make against them. There might be others. It's rank 4 if that makes a difference.
  • krona#2532 krona Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Also, Icespire Tyranny of Dragon quests are showing up in the wrong region in the quest log. Merothrax shows up in Ebon Downs and Fix Their Wagon shows up in Well of Dragons.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Amazing. Changed the bags where they are very hard to manage, did not fix any existing bugs but instead introduced several more, removed AD gains from selected queue and forced players to play instances they really dislike and reduced bondings just to sell the stats back to the players. Just wow.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • jermosh#5309 jermosh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    While overall I think this was a good Mod. But the ToNG Ras Nsi bug is disheartening for players that finally beat him just to be stuck with nothing. Its the only location that can drop the Ultimate Stone or it can come from a lockbox so it needs to be a priority.
  • jpowell612#2952 jpowell612 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I cannot see the "quest items" that have to be "picked up" to complete the quests . For example; in Icewind Dale, Dwarven Valley-- "Lawful Salvage" and "Strung Up" quests, I cannot see the salvage siege parts and/or the spoiled meat to collect and complete the quests. There are other examples as well outside Dwarven Valley I can provide if necessary. This has been ever since the patch, I can see other players picking up these items but I cannot even see them much less pick them up. Please help, very frustrating!
  • dalenshardalenshar Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have completed the House of the Crocodile advancement in the campaign, however, the blessing of Urtao is still showing as locked and that I need to complete the lower task first. I have already done those tasks, however it is locked. I have tried closing the application and going back in, but it is still locked.
  • brn3445#8341 brn3445 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I had 6 active rank 8 dragons hoard equiped, I upgraded em to rank 11 and im getting less jewels from what i used to get whith the rank 8
  • drolger0612drolger0612 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is the bottle neck for updating our character enchantments. This boss and T9g as a whole has to run as intended. The fix you mentioned is not a guarantee. I have only had a 50% success rate with it. The danger of not being able to update your character to rank 14 enchantments with out major issues is the loss of your player base. Please forward this to your team and try to address the problem asap. T9g is essential for the success of your highest end player base.
  • d356an#7389 d356an Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Connecting issues server os broken.
  • tontze#3587 tontze Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Im writing here, because cannot start New thread. Very serious bug In new RP system. All RP points made out of enchantments are consumed upon refining weapon, but not counted towards next level!

Short video here : (cant post link seems, search "RP not working" In youtube)

I have lost huge amount of RP points made out of enchantments since their RP have been mixed with RP made out of other items and thus havent notified this before :(
  • jettaukjettauk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Since Mod12b we have not received any Strongbox of Astral Diamonds drop from dragonflight. No player in any of 13 guilds in our alliance over a large number of dragonflights. We have received plenty of the other 3 strongboxes just not Astral Diamonds. Has a bug been introduced preventing the this particular strongbox from dropping?
  • ivyquinn420#6973 ivyquinn420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    PS4 Console, PSN ID: IvyQuinn420

On my character, Roni, I have been having currency issues lately. Before the most recent update, I had purchased one zen from the astral diamonds exchange. After the update, for some reason, it was no longer there. I wasn't really all that upset about it because it was only one zen. But 2 nights ago, on Jan 28, I played with some of my guild members in river district and earned about 5 gold during our run. After logging in on Jan 29, I noticed that I was back at the gold amount I started at on Jan 28 before our river district run. Not sure if its relevant, but we did have a heroic encounter glitch on us while in river district. After fighting the reinforcements at kabal, the leader was not present for us to fight, preventing us from completing the heroic encounter. Again, not sure if that's relevant to my loss of currency issue, but I thought it might be good for you to know as well. If there's no way you can refund the 5 gold I lost, I can understand. I can earn it back. But I just wanted to bring this issue to your attention so that perhaps it will be less likely to happen in the future. Thank you.
  • goddessnix#5178 goddessnix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My husband I both play Neverwinter on several different platforms. We have many different characters of many different levels on the ps4 that are all experiencing the same bug. When doing the blessing we receive no rough astral diamonds. The only time rough astral diamonds are received is when you do a quest that rewards them. This is upsetting because we buy identify with the astral diamonds we earn in game.