test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Not being credited for Heroic Encounter Motes of Earth in Reclamation Rock

Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I've been struggling to try to figure out the Heroic Encounters I've successfully completed in Reclamation Rock have not been counted towards my MOTES. So far I have a total of 5/100, and just today have completed two additional encounters but the MOTE count has not incremented. BTW, I have NOT accepted any optional quests for heroic encounters that might supersede the motes. Any suggestions from players or MOD's would be appreciated.

Comments

• ruestir#9073 ruestir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Old post I know, but this has been frustrating me too. Anyone have some insight into why no motes of earth are being dropped during the heroic encounters?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Which heroics? I think the Land Shark is the big one? That should give a mote each time. The others have a terribly small drop rate unless you have a Trade Bar wand. Ultimately though, those weapons are completely obsolete and a waste of time and RP.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ruestir#9073 ruestir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So you don't think any of those weapons are really worth going after?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The single most important stat on a weapon is its damage. The Mod 10+ weapons do more damage at Rank 1 Green than the older weapons do at R59 Maxed out Legendary. So no, the old weapons are not worth farming. Even if you had to have them, they are craftable and can be found on the Auction House.

Don't waste time in farming motes. Farm AD, look at your collections page and find the names of the crafted weapons and farm the AD to buy those, if you don't already have it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    The only HE in the Rock guaranteed to drop a mote is Slaad Invasion.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.