test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

refinement

Will you be able to use the simarl refinements to refine others emchants n artifacts come mod 12b

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Removed comment.
    Post edited by markeen#2032 on
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I misunderstood the question. Sorry I thought the person was asking if they could be used as is, not converted to RP and then used. Thanks for the clarification.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    On a similar point, will the artifact be convertible into RP too?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    armadeonx said:

On a similar point, will the artifact be convertible into RP too?

I personally can't confirm that as I got rid of that thing on PC a long time ago. I've heard that it can't, but I've heard a couple people say that it can, so I don't honestly have an answer right now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    It can be, I converted quite a few of them :smile:
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    bigpetemc said:

Will you be able to use the simarl refinements to refine others emchants n artifacts come mod 12b

Yes you can. I did it on all characters. It goes into a general RP bucket now.