Install Arc

Server disconnects

2»

Comments

• nightkat1989nightkat1989 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    any fix yet?
    ~Peace, Love, Harmony.~
  • ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    This issue is happening again.. I got more than 10 disconnects yesterday and already one in less than 15 minutes today. This started after the latest patch, you guys broke something.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    The servers are really really really bad. Multiple disconnects, lost loot, etc.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    very strange ping is not high but there is a serious sense of loss in the server I can not solve why I have to print the spells repeatedly why I used to spend all of the time why this event was created together with many events in the same way.
    and the game does not have a taste, it just stresses it on the sill.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I've been getting constantly disconnected over the last 3 days and it's only gotten worse. I can't get through a round of invokes, i've gotten dc'ed during dungeons, even just sitting around fishing. Tons of fun.

But great news, they're all on vacation now so you can find something else to play until they get back.

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I started getting dc'ed nonstop 3 days ago. Sometimes I can go 10 minutes, sometimes I get the server error message but it fixes itself. I've never had a disconnecting issue during events before. The number of instances when I'm on during this winter event haven't even been close to the amount of instances they had last year. A reset would have been nice but I think we'll be dealing with this until the new year is here.
  • ravenlock99ravenlock99 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Yes, getting server not responding occasionally.
  • gouranga56#8711 gouranga56 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    and when they wonder why nobody spent ANY money during the Holiday season...
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Same here, between the lag and the server not responding the game has been very difficult to play and enjoy.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    unplaybale
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Yes to all.. last day has been terrible lost 3 items try to switch to bank . getting "server not responding dced. half time in battle not getting hits dieing from it . its pretty much unplayable at this point . its real annoying to get in a dungeon and 1/2 way get dced and I know a lot pf my alliance members are saying same thing. please can we get a new hampster before Christmas
  • alysethalyseth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Everytime my bf and I on our own computers try to go start the game it tries several times then times out whats the deal we been having this problem ever since the update.
  • ymib4uymib4u Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I've tried resetting the system, router and cable modem.... No luck. I'm currently reinstalling the game at the moment, fingers crossed but I'm thinking they reset there servers, screwed a bunch of us and went on Christmas vacation...
  • puggy2527puggy2527 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The first step in the process is to get Arc to acknowledge the problem, and that is the main problem. Because if they don't acknowledge this problem, then there is no problem. I'll try to log into tomorrow.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's been posted in several locations - they are aware and investigating.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are aware and investigating. Thank you for your patience.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    We have merged multiple threads on this issue, and will continue to merge any more threads regarding the current lag/disconnect issues into this thread. Please know that the devs are aware of the issues and are actively working on fixing it. Thank you for your continued patience in this matter.
    kuI2v8l.png
    Well the reinstall was unsuccessful, still just times out trying to connect to the account server.... Maybe tomorrow "day 3" will be better...
  • galadar32galadar32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm still getting Server Not Responding on the Launcher! I haven't had it connect even once since the server maintenance, and I've done the reboot modem, pc, etc. Nothing. Still getting Server Not Responding.
  • alysethalyseth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    yea I keep getting the cryptic auto update that keeps timing out. I havent been able to play for two days and I have a VIP. Thats two days no Winter event and my enchanted keys.
    I checked again before work this morning and got in at last (PS4), grabbed today's festival gift and ran out the door. Hopefully all is well still by the time I get home tonight. Fingers crossed..
  • mickyyy86#0820 mickyyy86 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have submitted countless threads/comments within bug report forums and no reply/or submit a ticket.....to be constantly sent back here by ticket support staff. Can I please have a reply or an update. I am a die-hard fan of this this game but the issues with it at the moment are getting a little absurd and to not even get any support, from SUPPORT ??? or not even an update or mention on the matter or nothing.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Its even worse, than it was before! TRAGEDY -> It takes eternity to load each instance, and every 2-3 minutes "server not responding". In addition, when I finally manage to log in, crosses me onto overpopulated instances, which causes even greater lags, disconnections and a lower fps. Cant be played. I wonder, if the cryptic will compensate us somehow, although I doubt their empathy and generosity :(
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
    If you are still having issues with disconnects or unable to connect, please read and reply to this forum thread with your ISP and the region you are in. The devs are thinking it is ISP related. Thanks! I'm going to leave this thread open, but please make sure you are responding in the other thread with the information requested.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    It's much better today but I find it hard to believe this was ISP related. People from Australia, Germany, UK, US, and other places were all having the issues and simultaneously. For example a player from Israel and myself (US, Seattle area) were both kicked at the same time and the player from Germany got a 20s "Server Not Responding" but managed to avoid getting kicked all at the same time. That's not 3 separate ISP's failing at once, that's obviously something on your end.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I posted in the other thread. So here is a question, if it was ISP related why are so many different players around the world effected? You know, I think that Space X thing launched around the same time this started.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • ironraine#6605 ironraine Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I posted in the other thread, still can't get on without spending 1/2 hour logging in every 10 seconds as it keeps disconnecting until I finally get on and can get my key and that's about it before I get kicked off again. Very frustrating.