test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server disconnects

Hey, myself and some clan mates are having server issues on PS4. Getting the red disconnect numbers across the screen and then losing connection to game server. Anyone else having this issue?
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• faredawg1faredawg1 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Since about 8 PM PST, there has been sereious lag. I reset my modem and turned off the computer till about 10 Pm PST, and it took 7 minutes just to get to my Character Screen. In game is very slow respose, like 30 seconds to invoke.
  • reptiliano69#1170 reptiliano69 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same thing happens to me, they go about 8 times to disconnect me from the game, I do not know why, if for the festival or for some other reason.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    are you at your disposal? I fall from the constant play.

• weeezard1weeezard1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    have DC due to Server not responding 20x in last 9 hours and normally never have any issues like that. Any ideas why so many SNR in last few hours?
  • eyedrops#2493 eyedrops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Guildy and I experiencing the same problem.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    We are experiencing multiple people and groups DC'ing, just happened to several groups at the end of TONG, kicked out of zone, no loot. :(:(:( Aweful waste of time.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    We getting DNS'd? Server wide "not responding: right now
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's being looked into. That's all the information I have on it at this moment.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    I still have the same
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Same problem, can't play like this. Hope it will get resolved soon...
    The best thing is to go to sleep.
  • alaron#5994 alaron Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've only been online for a couple of hours and received 2 disconnects and 1 Sever not responding. Hopefully the server just needs a new Batiri to keep it running. Or a new hamster wheel.
  • ymib4uymib4u Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Can't even get in at this point. I've been trying all evening but I can't connect to a server.......
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Jeez, I’m fortunate enough to get in game but we keep getting server disconnects. Not just me but others in my guild.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    @nitocris83 please could you check into this for its really getting annoying.​​
  • azazel#6882 azazel Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I've been getting disconnected the last few days and I know others have been too. I can log right back on though.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Exactly the same as you. I think the reason is the festival.
    I have awful lags and 1-4 fps at the festival and in the enclave. Besides 4-10 fps. It is difficult to play.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
    Tried all afternoon to connect but no server after the reset yesterday. Woke up this morning and tried Again but it just timed out trying to connect. I see a friend of mine was on for a bit yesterday... What's the deal?
  • nightkat1989nightkat1989 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Anyone having the issue where they cannot connect to the account connection server on ps4? It will time out and restart and time out again, yet I see friends playing just fine. Any clue how I can fix this?
    ~Peace, Love, Harmony.~
    All afternoon and still having that problem this morning.... No server. A fix for this would be great.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i was in middle of Zen, and and got disconnected and went back on and saw my order was "cancelled" and my bank said it was already charged. i used report, i am not happy about losing this limited time offer, and ticket said it will refund 3 to 10 business days. not very nice to get disconnecting.
  • jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Last night after that maintenance i kept getting server disconnects and i never use to get those.
    Still not ability to connect as of this morning, what gives.
    ~Peace, Love, Harmony.~
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Seems the more maintenance they do the worse everything gets
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Beginning yesterday after maintenance I was getting disconnected from the server about every 30 minutes as well as several guildies and people in the dungeon I was running. Maybe its more on the XBL network, I know it gets busy this time of year but if it is a server issue maybe someone can reboot something before the long weekend, pretty please...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    They're giving out free prizes from eve till new years, if they servers don't work, we won't be able to login to even collect them. Its stupid.
    ~Peace, Love, Harmony.~
    Free prizes, lost lockbox keys, winter carnival rewards, ability to daily farm..... Just need a working server. ..
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    The only problem I have had is a little delay when transferring from one location to another (especially to the Stronghold). I think problem is all the extra people online for the free stuff and the 2x events.
  • gouranga56#8711 gouranga56 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Was going to renew my VIP but I am not wasting a damned dime when I cannot even play without a server disconnect. It is pretty widespread across platforms so y'all may want to get looking into that.
    any update on this? I saw they are out of office for the holiday, so does that mean that those who cannot connect lose out on all the stuff given away?
    ~Peace, Love, Harmony.~