test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help understanding AD

I am trying to sell a companion in the auction house but it says it is bond to my character. How do I unbind it or is there a way to get an unbound companion?

Comments

• drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    You can't sell anything that is bound wether it's to character or to account unfortunately and no, there is no way to "unbind" it. Depending on what companion it is, there may be no such thing as an unbound version of it. I think the intent of having some of the content being bound is to encourage people to play the dungeon/event/skirmish etc that it drops from and keep the content relative. Or simply pay for it out right if it's something from the zen market. Basically your options are keep it, or discard it
  • lordgiygas#9674 lordgiygas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Okay that makes sense. how do people even sell a companion or mount in the AD then?
  • drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    The ones you see in the auction house were never bound. They could have come from many different sources such as lockboxes. Not ALL companions or mounts that drop from dungeons are bound..just certain ones. What companion is it you were trying to sell?
  • lordgiygas#9674 lordgiygas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just a simple slime but it is Bind on pick up. nothing super impressive.