test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crits n Giggles: Recruiting Adult Players of All Levels!

amythist#4790 amythist Member Posts: 25 Arc User
WE ARE IN A NEW ALLIANCE! THE FORGOTTEN OF FAERUN

"MG Wolfgang" is the new manager of Crits n Giggles!

Join us and become part of a new and exciting guild! Is your toon low level or are you new to Neverwinter? No worries, we can mentor and help you along to the end game. Is your toon high level and you are looking for a guild to grow old with? Look no further!

Membership requests MUST include your character name AND gamertag. We cannot send an invite without both. Also, you may contact gamertag "MG Wolfgang" on XBox messages for an invite.

We want to make your Neverwinter experience enough for you to be an ACTIVE player! Since we are a growing guild, we ask that you contribute to the stronghold coffer at least once a week per member. Low level toons may not be strong enough to solo the stronghold for influence, so a donation to surplus equipment, gems, etc. will suffice. If you have no idea what any of this means, WE WILL SHOW YOU! We encourage members to seek out other guild and alliance members for help or just someone with whom to run quests and dungeons. If you don't know how to find other guild members, we will show you.

Feel free to visit for more information:
1) XBox One Gamertag "MG Wolfgang"
2) https://www.facebook.com/critsngiggles/
3) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1195312850591117/
4) For those in the UK - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1757486311208644/?source_id=1346302155463086

Post edited by amythist#4790 on

Comments

• squirrelhog4824#8127 squirrelhog4824 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Contacted one of the contacts listed in the post, and got ignored. :(

Squirrelhog@Squirrelhog48
  • bigdogsz19#1922 bigdogsz19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would love an invite if possible. I'm a returning player, though having to start fresh due to previously playing on my dad's profile. I never got terribly far the first time I played, got to the first level cap when first hit the Xbox and never joined a guild so lots to still learn. My character name is Falon'Din@String Gamer.
  • amythist#4790 amythist Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    squirrelhog4824 Posts: 1Member Arc User
    July 26 Edited July 26

***************************************************************************************

I checked facebook and xbox and did not see any requests other than the Arc post above. Apologies for any inconvenience and an invite will be sent in 2.5 to 3 hours.

I checked facebook and xbox and did not see any requests other than the Arc post above. Apologies for any inconvenience and an invite will be sent in 2.5 to 3 hours.
    edited August 2017

Welcome our newest member Squirrelhog48!
  • pienewten#5683 pienewten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi I'm interested in joining, I'm currently playing as a lvl 70 guardian fighter, item lvl 7,730. I'm not going to lie to you I have no idea what I'm doing at this point so some guidance would be nice. Gamertag is pie newten and my character's name is Kaku Kasai.

Hi I'm interested in joining, I'm currently playing as a lvl 70 guardian fighter, item lvl 7,730. I'm not going to lie to you I have no idea what I'm doing at this point so some guidance would be nice. Gamertag is pie newten and my character's name is Kaku Kasai.

You have been sent an invite. Please make sure to add @BedlamEnsues to your friend list for mentoring! Happy Grinding!
  • shakasashakasa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Interested in guild. Gamertag CheckSix85, characters name is Asakahs. Lvl 26atm. Thanks
    shakasa said:

Interested in guild. Gamertag CheckSix85, characters name is Asakahs. Lvl 26atm. Thanks

Invite sent. Welcome!

• jacobmstr65#1641 jacobmstr65 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am interested also in a guild invite new to Neverwinter but not to mmo's but need help in direction for my toon playing a Devout Clecic and i like to heal :). Gamertag: dagginar toon: Drenna Loriel
    shakasa said:

Invite failed because already in a guild.

I am interested also in a guild invite new to Neverwinter but not to mmo's but need help in direction for my toon playing a Devout Clecic and i like to heal :). Gamertag: dagginar toon: Drenna Loriel

Invite sent! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
  • ballnxballnx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What's up my guy, its the legend himself, the one, the only, the roundest of round, its Ballnx here! Sometimes I'm called Cube, (its a meme) Anyways, my birthday is in the year between 1997 and 1999, believe me, it took me forever to find out that problem ;-; the day is the number between 4 and 6, HAHA TRY FIGURING THAT OUT! My name is Draco on Neverwinter, I'm actually the real Flash but Draco is my under cover name (shhh don't tell anyone) my name is Ballnx obviously, you've prolly heard of me, who hasn't? Anyways, I hope I get to take you on a date inside the guild if you accept me, this is a dating website right? Idk, anyways, yeah I would love to be apart of the guild tho <3 this has got me shook and quaking cause I'm so excited?! HAHAH WOOOOOOOOO -Ric Flair I love you ._.
    ballnx said:

What's up my guy, its the legend himself, the one, the only, the roundest of round, its Ballnx here! Sometimes I'm called Cube, (its a meme) Anyways, my birthday is in the year between 1997 and 1999, believe me, it took me forever to find out that problem ;-; the day is the number between 4 and 6, HAHA TRY FIGURING THAT OUT! My name is Draco on Neverwinter, I'm actually the real Flash but Draco is my under cover name (shhh don't tell anyone) my name is Ballnx obviously, you've prolly heard of me, who hasn't? Anyways, I hope I get to take you on a date inside the guild if you accept me, this is a dating website right? Idk, anyways, yeah I would love to be apart of the guild tho <3 this has got me shook and quaking cause I'm so excited?! HAHAH WOOOOOOOOO -Ric Flair I love you ._.</p>

I'm guessing the invite gets sent to Draco@Ballnx or Cube@Ballnx? Funny message by the way :).
  • ballnxballnx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It gets sent to Draco@Ballnx my guy, homie, my brotha from anotha motha, the guy on the street that gives me newspapers everyday fina
    ballnx said:

It gets sent to Draco@Ballnx my guy, homie, my brotha from anotha motha, the guy on the street that gives me newspapers everyday fina

Invite sent! Welcome to the family!
    :)
  • boiledcorpse#5951 boiledcorpse Member Posts: 1 New User
    Would love to join the guild. I’ve never played Neverwinter before and now I am addicted.

Thank you for your consideration.

Would love to join the guild. I’ve never played Neverwinter before and now I am addicted.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi. Please provide your character name and gamertag for the invite!

• razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    ha if you are still recruiting my tag us Sully 440
    i'm a just turned level 70 oath bound Paladin
    the name is Kalis Affasta
    razalkunn said:

ha if you are still recruiting my tag us Sully 440
    i'm a just turned level 70 oath bound Paladin
    the name is Kalis Affasta

Welcome! My team says they got you on board a few days ago. Welcome to the familiy!
  • wearyfellowwearyfellow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like an invite. In game I am Adonhiram Wearyfellow. Gamertag is dahlifrahma.

I would like an invite. In game I am Adonhiram Wearyfellow. Gamertag is dahlifrahma.

I believe the invite was sent. Please let me know if you have any issues. Congrats! Welcome to the family!
  • ogchestyp#3593 ogchestyp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am new to the game with a few buddies that would like to join as well. I am experienced at MMOs in general though and have played for over 15 years. In game char is Mika Hawklight and GT is OGChestyp.
  • Hi, I would also like in. I’m pretty new to Neverwinter and MMO’s in general so some help/guidance would be appreciated. Doing fine levelling up but dungeons not so much. Gamer tag is SwaxwellSilver

Thanks
  • > @ashwilliowbrook#2249 said:
    > Hi, I would also like in. I’m pretty new to Neverwinter and MMO’s in general so some help/guidance would be appreciated. Doing fine levelling up but dungeons not so much. Gamer tag is SwaxwellSilver

>

> Thanks

Almost forgot, character name is Ash Willowbrook
  • ebriel127ebriel127 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I am looking for a guild. Level 70 DC, usually run it as ODDC AoE DPS, I have an AC/DC healer loadout but I kinda suck at it. Embriel at DrawingAgro.

Welcome to the family!
  • dragonxtortoisedragonxtortoise Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello Amythist, I am new to neverwinter and I would like to join please. My gamertag is 'DragonxTortoise' and my in game name is 'iDragonXT'. Thank you :-) (I have also requested membership through the guild club page)
  • mzxxvenom#4639 mzxxvenom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I am interested in joining. My gamertag is MZxxVEN0M and my character name is Sylvy. I'm pretty new to the game lvl 27 at the moment.