test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Skirmish baracades

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Hi,

I tend to get stuck in the baricades when i make them.
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• ontheriverontheriver Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 71 Cryptic Developer
    If you could grab a screenshot of places you get stuck, I will take a look at preventing that. You are supposed to get pushed away from the barricades as they are built.

Thanks
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    I have tried to repeat it but have been unable ... as you stated they push me back. I will try again and get screens if i manage to do again. It looks like that was an rare thing though. it happened on the first build of the baracade
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• co2#1085 co2 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I also got stuck (while soloing it due to a lack of queue-players) several times. One barricade I remember for sure is the one in the middle ...
  • kai#1230 kai Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I got stuck in barricade again today. It happens when I stand right over where the barricade is supposed to be and drop the building supplies.
  • transzendenztranszendenz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I got stuck a few times as well. As far as I could see it usually happened when I stood at the center left of the barricade (and it can happen at every barricade). There is a broken barrel which in my opinion causes this issue.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I got stuck in the middle barricade before. Just stay there and can't jump away. A pretty normal stuck that happened somewhere else.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    I don't know if this is related, but maybe race or class has something to do with it? During Day of the Dungeon Master my half-orc GWF would get stuck in the mind-flayer's psychic sphere 100% of the time.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • firdraingfirdraing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Just came to say, I was able to catch one occasion.
    It was the very first piece of the barricade I built

https://postimg.org/image/lf1k0waah/

Managed to grab a photo of sorts

edit: Hope it helps, I got pushed out of it once two more pieces were added and I clicled F to build (even though I didn't have more materials).
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    hustin1 said:

I don't know if this is related, but maybe race or class has something to do with it? During Day of the Dungeon Master my half-orc GWF would get stuck in the mind-flayer's psychic sphere 100% of the time.

When you are getting too close (as a GWF usually does) and it casts the sphere, you can get stuck. My GWF and TR got stuck too when the game came out 2 years ago. Workaround: don't get too close. GWF can still hit without really close but most of the time we don't pay attention to it. TR is harder when he starts slashing. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    I have got stuck in the middle barricade on a couple of occasions and have heard similar tales from guild mates.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I've also experienced this. I ran past the barricade, it pushed me back, I was standing on top of it when I dropped my supplies and I was stuck. Took a good 45 seconds to get back out!