test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunt trophy, where is it?

Ok, so the first few days after Chult released I collected a Big Claw trophy. I was able to make a lure for Karkinos 2 Times. Going after the Hullsnapper Arms gear. Both times it didn’t drop. Now, I can’t even get the trophy to drop to make the lure and I’ve fought these things for 2 weeks. So has this trophy been removed? Why hasn’t it dropped? Am I the only one having this issue?
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    something is up with the hunt drop rates on PC as well.. epic item rewards , loot or trophy were comparatively non-existent compared to 2 weeks ago, out of 8 ** hunts 2 epic items a +3 ring and recovery gloves , not 1 trophy.

this seemed take effect just after last weeks patch.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I’m still not getting trophy drops from this enemy. I don’t have one in my inventory, bank or mail system. So is it broken or am I just blocked from getting it?
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I give up. Only trophy that drops for me is the T. rex Fang and sometimes the bone. Nothing else drops.
  • xkingboshx#3812 xkingboshx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    For me, it took over 2 hours of farming Big Claws to get a pincer to drop, i dont believe they are non existent, i just believe you have terrible RNG like me. It sucks but after you get Hull Snappers the drop rate of Big Claws will increase just to taunt you. Haha, but in seriousness the drop rate is just low, very low.