test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• desertravelerdesertraveler Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    SW Hellbringer: When slotting 'NO pity No mercy' class feature power, It does not perform close to the damage indicated when hovering over tooltip power of the at will -hellish rebuke.
    'Your hellish rebuke no longer deals damage over time. Instead, the damage of the initial hit and the damage dealt back to attacks affected by hellish rebuke are in creased by 50%'--'NO pity No mercy' tool tip.
    Can you please fix to true damage it is supposed to give and I also do not ever see the 'damage dealt back' feature ever kick in.
    This is hellbringer's main 'at will' we use and is very important to the class. Thank you.
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User

sobac said:

- HRs "Throw Caution" gives 15% debuff at all ranks instead of 5% per rank

This one was a bit weird, but while testing it myself I found that the rank-ups were working correctly. Throw Caution applies a 25% damage resistance debuff onto you (the player) and increases the damage you do by 15%. Each rank lowers the damage resistance debuff by 5%, so at rank 4 you'll only take 10% more damage. I did find out that the related feat "Warden's Courage" was actually increasing the damage resistance debuff instead of decreasing it (so you were taking more damage!)

Warden's Courage: Now correctly lowers the Damage Resistance Debuff penalty applied to yourself.
    @balanced#2849 Dang, i misinterpreted that tooltip, my bad :( So the dmg buff is always +15% and the initial dmg resist debuff is 25%. Thought that dmg buff (15%) should scale with ranks also. Ok, one "bug" less, thank you :) As you can see, tooltips sux :D need more info there.
    The companion 'Lightfoot's' active bonus does not work.
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User

SW Hellbringer: When slotting 'NO pity No mercy' class feature power, It does not perform close to the damage indicated when hovering over tooltip power of the at will -hellish rebuke.
    'Your hellish rebuke no longer deals damage over time. Instead, the damage of the initial hit and the damage dealt back to attacks affected by hellish rebuke are in creased by 50%'--'NO pity No mercy' tool tip.
    Can you please fix to true damage it is supposed to give and I also do not ever see the 'damage dealt back' feature ever kick in.
    This is hellbringer's main 'at will' we use and is very important to the class. Thank you.

Just to provide more info on this tooptip bug:

Normal HR is doing 8 ticks, initial one do 60% more dmg. How tooltip is calculated: 9 ticks, first "big" one + 8 smaller ones
    With No Pity, No Mercy: HR do only 1 hit, but tooltip still use old dmg, but taking into account that +50% buff for first hit. So, it's like: first big hit +50% and then "old" 8 ticks from normal HR, instead of showing only dmg from the first hit.
    That eight "extra" tick MIGHT be the tick extra when mobs hits you. But again, same question as always: what is wrong? Tooltip or real damage the power deals?
    Solution: either remove that eight small tick from tooltip, or make HR do 1 tick more to match tooltip :p
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    bellkazi said:

SW
    Curse SW (Tab) not working at daily power [Immolation Spirits].

Damn, your are right (just tested), there is no damage increase with a Tab curse.

Another possible bug: Brood of Hadar damage is increased by the manual curse, but the damage of Bite of Hadar's brood is not (it is part of the spell). And creeping death does not proc from the Bite either .
  • muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User

I think this is a bug at least on Xbox, When the guild membership is at 150/150 players but less than 500/500 characters, we cannot invite additional characters of the same player.

Also on PC. For at least 10 months when I reported it but I heard this bug is quite old..just a bit and it will have grandchilds :P
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    GF/GWF Mark: a single GF/GWF is able to stack different marks coming from different abilities gaining double the bonus intented to be grant from mark.

huntsman rings: the gear bonus does not stack if wearing the same ring
  • einsiegeinsieg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    GWF artifact bonus for Wicked Strike reads as follows. "Increases damage of the Great Weapon Fighter by 3%.
    Applied after each swing of Wicked Strike. Stacks up to 3 times." This wording implies that it gives you a personal buff, but it is an enemy debuff. I recall the tooltip being worded differently and correctly describing this as a debuff, but it seems it was changed recently. If the intent is to change this to a personal buff or not, clarification would be appreciated.
  • valnoledvalnoled Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Not sure if this is intended, but there's a lag between casting Chill Strike (CW) and damage done.
    Mob gets stun and only a half of a second (or even a whole second) later gets damage.

Sharandar quickling killing competition has a Gray Wolf Insignia reward, which is weird... Not a frustrating or anything, but still weird to get 40 lvl reward at 60+ lvl

And a bit of thoughts. Don't you think it is time to change Tymora Lucky Coin buff? Cause +355 random stat buff (I guess it's staying unchanged since 60 lvl cap) is merely nothing
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

rayrdan said:

GF/GWF Mark: a single GF/GWF is able to stack different marks coming from different abilities gaining double the bonus intented to be grant from mark.

huntsman rings: the gear bonus does not stack if wearing the same ring

more detailed :

GF: tab mark + threatening rush
    gwf : daring shout +threatening rush

threatening rush does this interaction with the hard marks like daring shout and tab gf mark.

is possible gf and gwf combine their marks :
    if gf press threatening rush and the great weapon fighter daring shout.
    if gwf press threatening rush and gf tab mark.

marks will have for those cases total effectiveness 132% 12% from threatening rush and 20% from the other marks.
  • andre#8369 andre Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I forgot if this was posted or not but when you have Astral Shield ready to activate after you have it hovered after where you want it and use your dodge I believe(haven't played in a while) the power will go on cooldown but Astral Shield won't be there
    edited October 2017

double post
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited October 2017

There are many kinds of marks that can be applied from many sources
    Are these nerf requests or do you have any evidence that there are bugs with how hard marks and other marks interact?

enforced threat and tab mark do not stack:

IN the case of threatening rush is the only mark instead lose its effectiveness from the hard marks it keeps its value 12% and stack with the effectiveness from the hard mark 20+12% =32%.

THE gwf mark from intomitable battle strike ( after the target killed the other two get mark) Do not stack with daring shout.

Personal i can say threatening rush is the only mark that stacks with hard marks if is bug or not devs know:).
    P.S we talk about the red marks:)
    sobac said:

Normal HR is doing 8 ticks, initial one do 60% more dmg. How tooltip is calculated: 9 ticks, first "big" one + 8 smaller ones
    With No Pity, No Mercy: HR do only 1 hit, but tooltip still use old dmg, but taking into account that +50% buff for first hit. So, it's like: first big hit +50% and then "old" 8 ticks from normal HR, instead of showing only dmg from the first hit.
    That eight "extra" tick MIGHT be the tick extra when mobs hits you. But again, same question as always: what is wrong? Tooltip or real damage the power deals?
    Solution: either remove that eight small tick from tooltip, or make HR do 1 tick more to match tooltip :p
    You are saying HR... do you mean SW? With no pity no mercy class feature slotted there is no dot damage but just one hit but again no where near what the dmg indicator says when i hover over hellish rebuke and the damage it should be doing.
  • nirafelosnirafelos Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    hawkend said:

For god sake, do something with Battlehoned. Class feature with grants 400 regeneration is pure joke.

I think my favorite part about Battlehoned is that, not only is it 400 regeneration, it's 400 regeneration *only when you're in combat*.

That said, Cruel Recovery, at 1% non-stacking THP when you crit, is every bit as bad.

Pathfinder in general is a steaming pile of hamster propped up by Careful Attack and (to a lesser extent) Slasher's Mark.

Careful Attack is hilariously powerful, and as a 25s duration DoT that can only be applied to one target, is a really weird and not very satisfying at-will. Both Combat and Archery rangers (read: Rangers who might conceivably use an at-will) are forced to pair it with their best single-target at-will, which severely limits PF's AoE capacity.

Slasher's Mark is a great movement power, and is conveniently a daily, where it has exactly one competitor for "using this daily power wasn't a complete waste of your time and a DPS loss versus at-wills or encounter powers" as an HR, and only for Trappers.

Ambush, Bear Trap, Hunter's Teamwork, and Pathfinder's Action are all bad, but not unforgivably so. They're the sort of unremarkable mediocrity that show up in most Paragon Paths (and clutter most class power lists in general). They're not traps to use, but they're also not really ever worth using. And having 4 of them in the PP makes the PP look weak, or would, if it were not for Careful Attack.

Cruel Recovery and Battlehoned are hilariously, insultingly, unforgivably bad. A class feature which read, "Your character can now climb trees at 10% of your normal movement speed" would literally be more powerful.

You know what I would do with Battlehoned? "Your critical hits with ranged powers from more than 30' away now teleport you into melee range of your target and cause your next X attacks to Y."
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Accidentally wrote the post twice, deleted this one.
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User

sobac said:

You are saying HR... do you mean SW? With no pity no mercy class feature slotted there is no dot damage but just one hit but again no where near what the dmg indicator says when i hover over hellish rebuke and the damage it should be doing.
    In the context of SW, HR means "Hellish Rebuke" just like SW means "Stormwarden" for Hunter Ranger.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Legendary Griffon's equip power does not reduce your mount combat cool down. Tooltip states "Activating an artifact power reduces all of your cool downs by 35%"
  • sgrantdevsgrantdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 81 Cryptic Developer

Here are some boons that do not work as intended:

Tier 4 Icewindale boon Cold shoulder, absorbs 2000 damage every second with no ICD.

Just fixed this, WOO HOO!!!

This discussion has been closed.