test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    After going back and looking at my first post on TR class bugs, I have dicided to make a shorter copy for ease of reading and better prioritization. My old post is on page 14 of this thread if anyone wants to see the longer version.

What Changed:
    My first list included some important extra bugs I said should be fixed as part of a TR rework instead of now, I am leaving those out of this second post.
    I have also cut out the bugs that have since been fixed.
    I am also leaving out the bait and switch aggro bug since its not as important as the other bugs on this list.

[Hindering bugs that should be fixed as soon as possible]

All TR Crowd Control Effects:
    Crowd control effects gamewide are supposed to grant combat advantage against the afflicted target. The daze from dazing strike is currently the only TR control effect that grants combat advantage. All other TR CCs, including all other TR dazes, fail to grant combat advantage.

Shadow of Demise (SOD) Executioner Capstone:
    SOD doesn't register the owner correctly. If more than one TR applies SOD to the same target only one TR gets the credit for the damage. Also, during the SOD 6 seconds up time, some damage is not calculated in. For example, weapon enchantment except Vorpal and damage from Aura of Courage.

Impossible to Catch (ITC) MI Encounter:
    If you get struck by a foe at the same time you cast ITC or get hit too soon after casting ITC, ITC will fail to activate but it will still go on cooldown. The exact same thing happens if you press ITC durring a dodge roll or too soon after a dodge roll ends.

Stealth, Tab Mechanic:
    When the soulforged enchantment activates under the effect of Lurker's Assault, our Stealth gets stuck and will not recharge unless we change instance or relog.

[Advantageous Bugs that should be fixed as soon as possible]

One with the Shadows (OWTS) Saboteur Capstone:
    This feat can stack. It is also buffing dailies when it is supposed to work only with encounters.

Vengeance's Pursuit (VP) WK Encounter:
    This encounter can be activated many times if the button is pressed fast.

Courage Breaker (CB) Daily Power (bug 2):
    CB will sometimes root the target instead of slowing them. This root lasts for the entire duration of the slow this power would normally deal instead. The cause of this bug is unknown but it has been witnessed by multiple people in player vs player duels including me.

[Issues with TR class that are similar to bugs but technically may not be, should be fixed as soon as possible]

Shadowborn Executioner Feat:
    This feat states that it is buffing our next attack, however any damage is calculated as the next attack including at will hits, Bleed ticks or Smoke Bomb ticks. Due to this, it is wasted most of the time.

Disheartening Strike (DS) WK At-Will Power:
    This power is easily interrupted and frequently cancels itself if you move at all while casting it.

Duelist's Flurry (DF) At-Will:

The hits of the flurry stage of this power, which are supposed to apply Bleeds, are skipping and when that happens, fewer bleeds are applied. The maximum number of hits in a full DF is 9, but as shown in a screenshot in the older TR rework threads, it drops to as few as 2. This could be lag induced but its difficult to tell.

When Bleeds are re-applied, only the timer is refreshed. Damage from the Bleeds is not refreshed to benefit from buffs of the moment when they were re-applied. This causes the Bleeds not to receive buffs such as Demon Lord's Immortality set and many other which were not active when Bleeds were applied the first time.

It is also unclear whether or not the bleeds are separated from those of other TRs. The single bleed stacks icon that appears above a target would imply that multiple TRs attacking the same target are somehow sharing the same bleed stacks.

Currently Bleeds stack to 11 instead of 10. We don't know if this was a intended hidden buff, but Bleed icon and ACT show different numbers.

Also, the number of bleed ticks after the bleed is applied seems to be random. For example, with two bleeds, we got 5 ticks. With one bleed, we got 7 ticks. With one rotation (about 5 bleeds), we got anywhere from 9-11 ticks.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Hey There

The following Powers dont benefit from the Warlocks Curse (WC) (testet without feats so WC is 20% dps boost)

[Wraith's Shadow] the Burst dmg u Trigger when reactivating the Power stays the same regardless of if the target is cursed or not

https://imgur.com/a/SO8aY

[Soul Scorch]

The Dot part of this Power is not dealing 1x the Cursed dmg but only the uncuresed DMG

https://imgur.com/a/hS1P4

[Brood of Hadar]

Brood of Hadars Bite is not increased by WC

https://imgur.com/a/YfsOn

[Immolation Spirits] this Power isnt affected by WC

https://imgur.com/a/lTzFA

and im to stupid to embed the Pictures :/
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl

TR Smoke bomb can proc lightning weapon enchant.
    CW Icy terrain can proc lightning weapon enchant.
    SW Pillar of power can NOT proc lightning weapon enchant.

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Oppressive darkness for the TR does not do as stated in the tool tip. It only increases damage by 2% not 40%.

Oppressive darkness is known to be a pitifully weak passive power, its piercing damage is around 700 last I checked. When this passive first hit the preview servers, it caused a bunch of people to freak out, they were saying it was doing too much damage. The devs nerfed it before it hit live but they went way overboard with that nerf and this power now gathers dust on the shelf as a result.

Also, your wording is a little unclear. Your 2% is calculated as a 2% increase to whatever the base piercing damage number for this passive is and not a 2% increase to your total damage correct?

It's piercing damage should be at least doubled but given how historically easy it has been to abuse piercing damage, reworking it to do more of some other kind of damage instead would be even better.
    I think they should get rid of piercing damage completely and buff the DPS. TRs and HRs run with full RI anyway but TR burst & at-will damage is way too low compared to other classes.

On that point, it may be worth looking at bleed & poison damage - they are key mechanic for TRs but do they scale with power? If they don't, then they don't scale with content either. As the game progresses through mods into harder areas where enemies have far more HP, bleed & poison damage need to scale to keep up or they just become little tickles that don't budge enemy HP.

@sirjimbofrancis do you know if they scale with power?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited October 2017
    I will also mention another TR passive power that is probably bugged and needs to be looked at by a dev:

Stealth Clarification Note for the Devs:
    There are 2 separate effects that your stealth bar is subject to. One is stealth regeneration and the other is stealth loss. Stealth regen is what causes your stealth bar to recharge and stealth loss occurs when you take damage. When your bar is recharging, and you take damage, 2 things normally happen:
    #1 your stealth bar stops regenerating for a few seconds and #2 your stealth regeneration progress jumps down.

Tenacious Concealment, Passive:

Current Tooltip:
    Reduces stealth loss from incoming damage by 90% and increases your stealth regeneration by 15%

The Problem:
    This passive is either extremely weak or it doesn't work at all. The 90% reduction to stealth loss is supposed to function by reducing how much stealth you lose when you take damage. However, it is either too weak to be noticeable or not working at all. No noticeable increase in stealth regen speed is observed either even though it also says it increases your stealth regen by 15%.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl

Hope this one doesn't sound like a rant

Owlbear cub proccing 8 instead of 16 times with Pillar of Power because making SW DPS rely on at rare lockbox makes sense, which makes me remember that we should not forget that a legendary mount gives 4000 stats points which it's a extremately rare lockbox item which makes a big difference between having it or not.

By the way, the owlbear cub also drops as a dungeon reward, if you look at the Auction House you can see a lot of them.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Another issue with keeping a player in combat, the Devo Paladin encounter Bond of Virtue.

I tried a devo build last night on my pally and kept having to dismiss BoV to exit combat.

I checked the Pally FB group and see that this is a common issue.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited October 2017
    armadeonx said:

Oppressive darkness for the TR does not do as stated in the tool tip. It only increases damage by 2% not 40%.

Oppressive darkness is known to be a pitifully weak passive power, its piercing damage is around 700 last I checked. When this passive first hit the preview servers, it caused a bunch of people to freak out, they were saying it was doing too much damage. The devs nerfed it before it hit live but they went way overboard with that nerf and this power now gathers dust on the shelf as a result.

Also, your wording is a little unclear. Your 2% is calculated as a 2% increase to whatever the base piercing damage number for this passive is and not a 2% increase to your total damage correct?

It's piercing damage should be at least doubled but given how historically easy it has been to abuse piercing damage, reworking it to do more of some other kind of damage instead would be even better.
    I think they should get rid of piercing damage completely and buff the DPS. TRs and HRs run with full RI anyway but TR burst & at-will damage is way too low compared to other classes.

On that point, it may be worth looking at bleed & poison damage - they are key mechanic for TRs but do they scale with power? If they don't, then they don't scale with content either. As the game progresses through mods into harder areas where enemies have far more HP, bleed & poison damage need to scale to keep up or they just become little tickles that don't budge enemy HP.

@sirjimbofrancis do you know if they scale with power?
    I agree that the devs need to get rid of piercing damage altogether and it should be replaced with more regular damage or other damage types. The devs tried to nerf piercing damage and their nerf worked until they dicided to buff shadow of demise. As soon as shadow of demise got that buff, it made their piercing damage nerf nearly pointless. The TR was one of the 2 classes the piercing damage nerf was meant to address and now it completly fails to do so.

Also agreed that TR regular damage is too low compared to other classes. We really need more buffs to our regular damage, particularly things that effect our at will and encounter powers.

Good point about bleed and poison damage, I'm not sure if they scale properly or not.

I'm not sure if its different on Xbox but here on PC, TRs don't stack armor pen in PVP. Their only important resistance ignored is in the form of piercing damage, particularly from SOD.
    TRs do still stack armor pen in PVE though.
    --
    PVP Rogue,

BUG: SW Hellbringer

[Flames of Empowerment] Offhand feature is not giving +1% debuff per stack

https://imgur.com/a/VCrpx

• masterclown61masterclown61 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    eliybeats said:

One of my previous posts didn't post I think.

Bug:

HR Gushing Wound does not proc piercing blades when the target is attacked by allies but does when only you attack it or when you let it tick normally. Was told this may be due to server lag but not sure. Can you guys check on it?

Bug/ Easy Fix:

HR's Archery Predator capstone does not boost the hrs damage by 50% due to the diminishing returns on debuffs. Please change this to a buff

Issue/Easy Fix:

Longshot feat is completely minimal and the damage from it is worthless. Please change it to either scale with buffs/debuffs or change it's values. It seems as if it was intended to be a major part of Archer's damage (similar to combat's piercing blades or trapper's thorned roots) but it's not. Please fix it.

#MakeArcheryGreatAgain.

Totally agreed on this comment. Here is a few more suggestions + bugs:

Bugs:
    1- Rain of Arrows do not proc weapon enchantments at all, and strikes twice when it first lands to the ground.
    2- Some of the HRs stance-based damage increasing buff do not benefit weapon enchantments that scale with damage increase buffs. E.g: Archery feat that increase 20% of the damage of archery powers does not affect any weapon enchant. Same goes for melee feat tree. Only the effects that increase total damage does have an effect on WEs.
    3- Some powers like Rain of Arrows, Thorn Ward, and Split the Sky procs Seeker's Vengeance offhand damage, even though the Seeker's Vengeance is not slotted. Not sure if they deal more damage as well.
    4- Powers like Rain of Arrows, and Gushing Wound SHOULD proc weapon enchants multiple times as they deal damage over time. (Granted that Gushing might be abused but it should absolutely not proc enchants only once!)

Suggestions:
    1- Longshot: This feat should change place with bottomless quiver, and this feat should no longer deal piercing damage because no body uses its piercing damage. What we want is that feat to be as effective as trapper's Thorned Roots. So, fix its damage to 300% weapon damage for all ranged hits, and make it be able to crit and benefit from any buff/debuff.
    2- Bottomless quiver: If you change longshot and bottomless quiver like described above, please make this feat to affect both stances because this power adds flat 30% recharge speed increase, and it is NOT equal to being 30% lower cooldowns!
    3- Thorn Ward: Please consider making this power to deal damage upto 5 enemy within its range, so it can be a very good power for archers which are truely lacking AoE capability. You can even delete debuffing or make it stack only 5 times once you change it to be a true AoE power.
    4- Longstrider's Shot: This power might be changed to be more in line with HR spirit. This power should at least buff the half of what is described in the definition ONLY to the caster, even though the caster is not far away enough from the target.
    5- I always get SHOCKED when I see that the most damaging powers of HR are the ones that deal AoE damage. I mean why is Planth Growth the best power of ours. Even thought I'm archer with fully archery specced items, feats etc. Planth Growth comes out the best damage output of ours. This is stupid. Also true for Seismic Shot. The most 1-hitting potential power of HR is again an AoE. Please consider granting one of the mentioned powers to be a good 1-target damager potential:
    * Slasher's Mark,
    * Binding Arrow,
    * Hindering Shot,
    * Fox Shift
  • eliybeatseliybeats Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    @masterclown61 I agree with you especially on that part about aoe's are stronger than single target when single target ranged powers are supposed to be the best for rangers. Not only that but the melee powers themselves are stronger than their ranged counter parts even in archery. Archery should be a boss destroying class due to its lack of survivability and supposedly hard hitting attacks. I'll trade all the aoe dmg in the world for this.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    HUNTSMAN RING BONUS DOES NOT STACK
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    When I load into game with a Pally it still scares the HAMSTER out of me with the loud noise in my headset and message on the screen "You must equip a weapon"
  • tremeliques#2035 tremeliques Member Posts: 63 Arc User

Duelist's Flurry (DF) At-Will:

When Bleeds are re-applied, only the timer is refreshed. Damage from the Bleeds is not refreshed to benefit from buffs of the moment when they were re-applied. This causes the Bleeds not to receive buffs such as Demon Lord's Immortality set and many other which were not active when Bleeds were applied the first time.

Well, I don't know about the demon lord's buff but it seems that the bleed dmg is based on the dmg of your flurry hit, I say this because if I have the max stacks of bleed and use LA and keep hitting it the bleed dmg will increase.

flurry hit before using LA:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry deals 15680 (14655) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    bleed before using LA:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 82133 (76763) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

flurry hit after using LA:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry deals 42137 (39382) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    bleed after using LA:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 173532 (162185) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    1.) Legendary companion stats fluctuation when you have 2 or more.
    2.) HR-Aspect of the pact not working properly with 4 points in it with artifact power.
    3.) TR- Shadow of Demise - Deals massively more damage in pvp then it should, It counts premitigated damage, ignores tenacity, and counts even dodged attacks.I was testing it with friend, I dodged lashing blade, and still got hit for 22k with sod (he had no items but purple no artifact weapons, yes i have full pvp gear)
    4.) Ambush Drake - has problems with not attacking at all.
    5.) Longstrider Shot - Doesnt proc buff from time to time, its usually on rocky terrain or when the vision of target is obscured by some object.
    6.) Feytouched weapon enchant - gets refreshed by some abilities, making you unable to proc damage buff on self.
    7.) HR- Seekres vengance not working with melee attacks.

THX for taking your time to read it.
  • madzar#2012 madzar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Could you please fix Hawk's Shot of Hunter's skill tree? It doesn't work in 1\5 of all of its use. No damage, cooldown on, and if you start a fight with it, monsters act like nothing happened. The skill also doesnt have full description - it says nothing about hitting all enemies on the way to the target.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    leonidrex said:

1.) Legendary companion stats fluctuation when you have 2 or more.
    2.) HR-Aspect of the pact not working properly with 4 points in it with artifact power.
    3.) TR- Shadow of Demise - Deals massively more damage in pvp then it should, It counts premitigated damage, ignores tenacity, and counts even dodged attacks.I was testing it with friend, I dodged lashing blade, and still got hit for 22k with sod (he had no items but purple no artifact weapons, yes i have full pvp gear)
    4.) Ambush Drake - has problems with not attacking at all.
    5.) Longstrider Shot - Doesnt proc buff from time to time, its usually on rocky terrain or when the vision of target is obscured by some object.
    6.) Feytouched weapon enchant - gets refreshed by some abilities, making you unable to proc damage buff on self.
    7.) HR- Seekres vengance not working with melee attacks.

THX for taking your time to read it.

I suggest you go here because some of these were already fixed.

BUG: Tyrannical Curse (TC) ist triggering the Curse Synergy effects of [Soul Scorch] (SS) and [Fiery Bolt] (FB) (and prolly more spells)
    which can be seen here

TC+SS

https://imgur.com/a/uN1GX

and TC+FB

https://imgur.com/a/vKp32

Feedback: The Warlock heavily relies on TC as source for AoEdmg. With this in mind the fact that (1) TC is lost when your target is killed and that (2) u cant combine TC and the normal Warlocks Curse are both holding back SW dmg alot.

Proposal:

(1) TC can be recastet if the target dies within the Duration TC would normaly run. e.g Target 1 gets hit with TC and gets killed after 5 sec. now the SW can recast TC on another target till the overall runtime of TC runs out.

(2) SWs should be able to combine TC with normal WC or change TCs 20%debuff to a 20-30% buff.

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Umm... Would you bring back keyboard navigation to character select UI? Having to move between keyboard and mouse every couple seconds for 50 times sucks :/ Pleeeeeeease!
    FrozenFire
  • mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Magistrates patience stops working. Is there a cooldown? If so does not show in tool tip.
  • tremeliques#2035 tremeliques Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    TR Heroic feat (Action Advantage) doesn't seem to work.

It is stated that it gives 10% additional action points when doing attacks with combat advantage.

My testing method is not 100% accurate but it should be enough.

Went to preview, stripped my Tr from all gear and used the preview dagger, traveled to Chult and started hitting the target dummy, it took me 86,26 secs to get my daily bar filled (without the feat) and it took me 86,36 secs ( with the feat) to get my daily bar filled.
  • eldeskaleldeskal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited October 2017

I agree that the devs need to get rid of piercing damage altogether and it should be replaced with more regular damage or other damage types.

Also agreed that TR regular damage is too low compared to other classes. We really need more buffs to our regular damage, particularly things that effect our at will and encounter powers.

Together, these are funny statements. Sounds like you should roll a GWF rather than a TR.

I don't think the solution to class balance is to make all the classes the same. There's even historical precedent for piercing damage in the long, thin rapiers that dominated Elizabethan/Jacobian Europe as a direct response to the heavy armor of the medieval period. Literally, "blades intended to ignore the armor" if the handler was sufficiently skilled.

Class balance means that, for each build or load-out, there is another that neutralizes it. The devs have a very complicated game of rock/paper/scissors to design.

For example, it would make more sense if the TR was always faster than any of the highly armored classes. So that the TR could engage on his terms, and a GWF has to try to catch him. Maybe add 'weight' and 'encumberance' to the game to give options on how to balance movement speed? I would also say that piercing damage should be extremely severe, but very rare to hit. TR weapons should be on continual 'called shot' against armored opponents.
    edited October 2017
    Moved the contents of this post to another post, moderator remove this post please.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

<font color=red>BILETHORN Enchant is unusable due to most skills not allowing the delayed hit to crit..</font>
    edited October 2017
    eldeskal said:

I agree that the devs need to get rid of piercing damage altogether and it should be replaced with more regular damage or other damage types.

Together, these are funny statements. Sounds like you should roll a GWF rather than a TR.

I don't think the solution to class balance is to make all the classes the same. There's even historical precedent for piercing damage in the long, thin rapiers that dominated Elizabethan/Jacobian Europe as a direct response to the heavy armor of the medieval period. Literally, "blades intended to ignore the armor" if the handler was sufficiently skilled.

Class balance means that, for each build or load-out, there is another that neutralizes it. The devs have a very complicated game of rock/paper/scissors to design.

For example, it would make more sense if the TR was always faster than any of the highly armored classes. So that the TR could engage on his terms, and a GWF has to try to catch him. Maybe add 'weight' and 'encumberance' to the game to give options on how to balance movement speed? I would also say that piercing damage should be extremely severe, but very rare to hit. TR weapons should be on continual 'called shot' against armored opponents.
    @eldeskal

The problem with piercing damage is that it has a long history in this game of being too easy to abuse/break. Its been a constant game of whackamole for the devs to try and fix things related to piercing damage every single time it gets out of hand. Its existance has also hogtied many attempts to try and balance TR abilities for both PVP and PVE.

What sounds good on paper does not always translate well into a virtual setting, the medieval ages can be a good source of inspiration but inspirational sources should never be forced into a setting where they are not compatible.
    The TR class does not need piercing damage in order to be distinct from other classes, we already have lots of unique features to help the TR class feel more like a TR.
    I am of course in favor of adding even more TR flavoring to the class but not at the expense of a good game.
    I'd rather see TRs relying more on other very rogue-like sources of damage such as combat advantage damage, poison damage, bleed damage, and regular damage than keep wasting resources on trying to salvage piercing damage.
    If you want to roleplay blades that pierce armor, you can stack armor pen for that. More work needs to be done to get armor pen viable for PVP TRs but its much less of a balance headache than piercing damage is.

What I'm advocating for would make the TR class good at its primary designated D&D role again, which is a striker class with lots of utility features. Unlike piercing damage, my sugestion would accomplish this in both PVP and PVE. I have no interest in playing a GWF and I don't think of TR as nothing but a dps machine, damage is important but I agree that its not the only thing that defines this class.
    leonidrex said:

This is not a bug, its an intentional buff. I agree though that its too strong and needs to be toned down.
    TRs do need more damage in both PVE and PVP, but this SOD buff was a terrible way of trying to fix the TR class's issues with low damage output. Aside from being OP, the SOD change only benifits one TR tree and only in PVP too, it does nothing for PVE TR dps since they already stack enough armor pen to fully counter the monster DR cap.

The devs need to strip this change to SOD ASAP and replace it with a series of buffs to TR's regular sources of damage, particularly things that effect at will and encounter power damage. This change would benifit both PVE and PVP TRs without being OP.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • wizzy#0870 wizzy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Bugs:
    • Race Reroll:
      When you first roll as a Human and then change to another race, the bonus +3 heroic feats carry across. This shouldn't happen as you are no longer the race that the bonus applies too.

• Orcus Set:
      This set's bonus damage does not apply to all powers.

• Lostmauths Set:
      Lostmauth's set bonus does not proc when using a % weapon enchant.

• Visual Bugs:
      CW Icy terrain covers up red AOE areas. Perhaps make the 'Icy ground' less visible.
      SW Dreadtheft often points upwards resting on your toon's shoulders. I believe this happens when getting pushed back by an enemy.

• Class Features (Ones that proc on damage)*:
      That can crit:
      • SW Lesser Curse
      • SW Deadly Curse
      • GWF Steel Blitz
      • GF Steel Blitz
      That cannot crit:
      • CW Storm Spell
      • CW Storm Fury
      • CW Arcane Power Field
      Is there a reason why all CW Class features cannot crit? I am assuming its a bug or a design flaw.

*I don't have a HR toon so I unable to test those.
    Post edited by wizzy#0870 on
  • eldeskaleldeskal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 214 Arc User

Is there a reason why all CW Class features cannot crit? I am assuming its a bug or a design flaw.

History:
    CW has too many ticking/DoT effects. Storm-spell used to crit. They intentionally nerfed it (I forget when...several mods ago) because all CW built around as many ticking effects as possible, yielding massive amounts of damage from storm-spell.
    The statements were 'CW is a controller, not a DPS class' and 'it's ridiculous for so much of the class' DPS to come from a passive feature'. (Bitter note: RQ now treats us as DPS class... so... take it for what you will.)
  • darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User

miguelfdz said:

You still need to fix campfires, the one before the second boss of MSP don't let you change from loadout.

I've updated the respawn camp fires in both the standard and Epic/Master versions of S.P. so that you can use loadouts. May have added in a mimic or two as well. Thanks! Look for this in future updates.
    M.K.
    Mimicking is missing from the devtracker @nitocris83

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    TR duelist flurry's bleed dont proc weapon enchantments
This discussion has been closed.