test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to send and receive mail.

I'm writing this on behalf of my son, who doesn't have an arc account, after a CS ticket was not possible to resolve.
He recently began playing on the same console as me, he has achieved L38 and completed all the campaigns up to that point excluding the Sybella sub quest.
He joined my guild and it was at that point we realised there was a problem with his email.
He can neither send nor receive emails. Including the mass guild mails I send.

The account name and details are listed on ticket number 170919-000060 or I can send them if required.
I'd rather not put his user name up as he's not here at the moment to ask if he minds.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    None of the forum staff has access to CS records. We are player volunteers. Out side from Julia or the devs, there is absolutely nothing that anyone here on forums can do for this matter.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.