test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 Population.

Hello guys im a new player here and i already enjoying the game alot trough the content Neverwinter brings us. I was wondering how the population was on PS4 compared to the PC version? Mostly for endgame content, active guilds and such, i dont mind switching to pc, but im lvl 25 and have not done the required quests to speak in channel so can't ask really, so i try here. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Most sensible people will probably wait a few weeks before answering as there are some major changes coming that have the potential to significantly impact player population on all 3 platforms.

Unfortunately Cryptic son't publish stats on player activity so there's no real way of saying but from what I hear, PC is the most enjoyable experience.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Lots of players on PS4. You're level 25 and text chat is available to you.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Plenty of players on PS4 but with the up coming changes some will probably leave the game as they are fairly significant and will impact the players. From what I can tell, the changes will impact players to invest more time and/or money to improve their characters further and some players will feel robbed for the time and/or money already invested into their characters.

IMO, the changes are a way to add more revenue from end game players that are near BiS.