test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Should i use or hold Ref stones?

With the upcoming changes in mod 12b and 2x REF event gone should i just use my ref stones or hold it ? There is no 2x ref event on calendar until november on PS4.

im asking because it been very frustating deal with my bank and inventory always full

Comments

• Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    You will get a 7th bag slot tomorrow. My personal approach for now is to save all of the refinement, where in the past I sold all character bound green and all white RP for copper and only saved the larger ones that I could send to alts in need...This was mainly due to bag space, but also some of my characters were max level and did not need RP. With the change, I think the stones have value to me again, especially since I will need RP to take things from R12 to R14, so set up some big bags and save it all! That is what I am planning, YMMV and math stuff that I still need to think about, but mostly I think saving it all is the way to go.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    jettaukjettauk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    They are not changing the refinement until mod 12b, don't expect that to drop before the new year (probably around February or March). I'd expect at least one if not two double refinements between now and then so I would hold onto it.
    There is usually a double everything (except AD) around Black Friday so my guess would be that is next 2xRP
  • Options
    pandakiller#2078 pandakiller Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would make sure to use things that double prior to 12b. Azure into azure things like that.
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Can someone confirm there will be at least be 1 more 2x RP event between now and 12B?
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    hawkpilot#9878 hawkpilot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @markeen#2032 said:
    > Can someone confirm there will be at least be 1 more 2x RP event between now and 12B?

I'd like to know the same thing?
  • Options
    bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I think it's at the end of November - it's on the calendar or so I was told today. There is just one more double RP event then everyone rage quits or something.