test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Portal Dodger Achievement

If anyone needs this achievement, send me a message on Xbox Live. Gamertag: FxH Final

No special class or gear score required (of course you must be able to enter the dungeon).
We can bring only 1 person per run.

Comments

• missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    You should mention that you charge 4x Superior Mark of Potencies "for the hard work" as you replied on my request.

Anywayz I just unlocked it with only 2 portals triggered and without paying any items...
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    lol
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    These are the types of players I'm looking for. I'm a rogue 13,460 and get no help from my guild/alliance (not even a reply to help or questions). Been here for years and still haven't beat epic gray wolf den and this new dungeon I'd have no chance without help like this. Will message you in the next few days.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

These are the types of players I'm looking for. I'm a rogue 13,460 and get no help from my guild/alliance (not even a reply to help or questions). Been here for years and still haven't beat epic gray wolf den and this new dungeon I'd have no chance without help like this. Will message you in the next few days.

Stunned that any Decent Guild doesnt run Guys through Grey wolf, we have run several through doing three runs a day with End game players, who doesnt want that Bloodstained shirt? To be fair though it is a tough dungeon if you dont have a well geared party and most folk who have tired it earlier hated the experience lol.

Mind you after thirty five runs in the last couple of months still not a hint of it, then one of our guys drops it twice in 3 runs lol