test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon enchants interfering with magistrates consideration -both pc and ps4

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
User stefoid ps4

"Have only tested with my Flaming WE for sure, but could be all WEs. I cant tell.

With it equipped, I dont get the LostMauth Vengeance on a critical, or Magistrates Patience. When I unequip, BAM, those kick in on a critical

PS4 users, (and perhaps others platforms?) Can you to test your WEs to see if equipping them prevents other damage abilities from firing?"

And my own testing today

"PC - Can confirm also with trans feytouched. Killed dire bears in cold run with normal rotations the amount of magistrates consideration was reduced from around 10 (no enchant) to 4 (with enchant).

However, when I switched to just at wills, I got 27 procs with no enchant, and absolutely zero procs with enchant slotted."

Something's up.
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Using a lightning and vorpal I dont proc lost or magistrates on first few hits. So if I repeatedly just tap an at will or encounter it never procs. If I spam attacks it starts to kick in after a little. Been like this for a few weeks now for me on PS4.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Swapped to vorpal, no problems now with magistrates.

Fey is really buggy.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    Yes Magistrate's patience definitely does not proc properly with Feytouch and Lightning (compared to vorpal).
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    About a month ago lightning was procing magistrates and lostmouth on all chains. Seems that there was a ninja hot fix several weeks ago to turn them off to where they arnt working properly.
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Does Frost and/or Plaguefire interfere with Magistrate's Consideration/Patience?