test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[RESOLVED]Zen Market and Gift Issues

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Update to first post again. Console players who missed their chance at a shopping spree, go spend.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    got yesterday's gift (on PC), but no gift today. I have gotten a bag gift in the past....maybe that is blocking the gift this year ?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    ryohokiryohoki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Hello there. On PS4 everything is showing as 50% off but I get an error when trying to make a purchase. It says "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot be purchased" The item is the Owl companion if that makes any difference.

Update: I had a coupon in my inventory for 20% off a striker companion that was causing the problem. Once I discarded it I was able to purchase the item.
  • Options
    imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    Oddly enough I got a Winter Wolf mount as my free gift today, perhaps there is a crafting recipe in the works to skin it and turn it into a bag of holding?

Imathil
  • Options
    bigdman0001bigdman0001 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So since it will be active again can i get the zen difference back on the two 50 key packs i just purchased at 15% off?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

So since it will be active again can i get the zen difference back on the two 50 key packs i just purchased at 15% off?

Submit a ticket with Customer Service, be polite. I'm sure they will help you out.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    neverbenn#8686 neverbenn Member Posts: 1 New User
    So for those of us who spent Zen in the 15% off stage will there be a credit of any kind? I didn't spend a ton during that period but $20 or so... all Zen is good Zen.
  • Options
    bigdman0001bigdman0001 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > So since it will be active again can i get the zen difference back on the two 50 key packs i just purchased at 15% off?
    >
    > Submit a ticket with Customer Service, be polite. I'm sure they will help you out.

Where do i do that at? Also thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

> @kreatyve said:

> So since it will be active again can i get the zen difference back on the two 50 key packs i just purchased at 15% off?

>

> Submit a ticket with Customer Service, be polite. I'm sure they will help you out.

Where do i do that at? Also thanks for the advice.

Go here: https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center and click on "Submit a ticket". If that doesn't work, send an email with all your information to CustomerService@perfectworld.com
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Weird. My account has four toons. Two of them had nothing free. And the other two had a free green wolf mount. No idea where that came from.
  • Options
    alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    My partner and I had no free item either this am (3 hours ago) when quickly checking in to invoke before heading off to work..(FYI if you are still info gathering). We both received the free item yesterday.
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    akpuls#9220 akpuls Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    > @namelesshero347 said:
    > Weird. My account has four toons. Two of them had nothing free. And the other two had a free green wolf mount. No idea where that came from.

This is another promotion. I was able to get this mount on all of my characters.
  • Options
    akpuls#9220 akpuls Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Thank you very much for that you fixed this and reactivated 50% discount. I was finally able to buy items whcih I wanted, You have my respect and I wish you that you don'r have problems like this again.
  • Options
    sw1tchstarsw1tchstar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I am curious, you mentioned that you werent sure if you would get the solution to the free item fixed before tomorrows reward. Does this mean all of us who did not get the free bag will not get one?
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

I am curious, you mentioned that you werent sure if you would get the solution to the free item fixed before tomorrows reward. Does this mean all of us who did not get the free bag will not get one?

Usually in cases like that, they offer it again later.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    No free bag here, guess I won't get one.
  • Options
    aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    No Free bag for me either. Three guildies did see the bag and the wolf. Do you think we need to log a claim ticket to prove we were on during the offer?
  • Options
    whovian14zwhovian14z Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Update 4:22pm PT
    >
    > The 50% off sale has been reactivated for Console until tomorrow, June 22 at 4pm PT.
    >
    > *******
    >
    > Update 3pm PT
    >
    > We are working on creating an additional limited time 50% off Everything sale on Console as soon as we determine the issue impacting ending time is resolved. We hope to have the sale activated as quickly as possible. Messaging will occur on this forum post and social media channels.
    >
    > We are still working on a resolution for players who collected rewards last year and are unable to do so this year. We hope to have this resolved before tomorrow's reward but do not have an ETA at this time.
    >
    > ******
    >
    >
    > Update 12:11pm PT
    >
    > We continue to work on finding the cause of the Zen Sale ending early, issues with purchasing in the Zen Market, and claiming the daily gift as well as establishing next steps. We will provide more information when available.
    >
    > *********
    >
    > We are aware of Console players experiencing issues with the Zen Market and the daily gift. We are investigating these issues and working on resolving them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

So are you giving away free bags to everyone then because I was looking forward to my bag on my character???
  • Options
    whovian14zwhovian14z Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    We should all get free bags but not the ones they are giving away free. This is an inconvenience and not our fault. Arc and perfect world need to make it up to their players.
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    No bag on pc. @K-Dawg_LSM

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I had a daily claim reward in the zen store for both days and was only able to claim on a single toon. I assume this was intended? I'm ok if it was.

However, I went to claims agent today and had 2 claims available I assume are related to the event. But, my lady friend who also plays daily with me on NW only had a claim for yesterday (patron outfit) and none for today (I got a blood ruby and 3 enchanted keys).
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    belgalenbelgalen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still no bag on PC. @Belgalen
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

> @namelesshero347 said:

> Weird. My account has four toons. Two of them had nothing free. And the other two had a free green wolf mount. No idea where that came from.

This is another promotion. I was able to get this mount on all of my characters.

The Winter Wolf mount is a daily promo item from the Winterfest event. If you Log in on the day, it unlocks account-wide.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Update 4:22pm PT

Update 3pm PT

Update 12:11pm PT
    \

We are aware of Console players experiencing issues with the Zen Market and the daily gift. We are investigating these issues and working on resolving them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Sorry you got stuck @ work!

• Options
    slnizzerslnizzer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Spent the 23000 zen i bought thinking i just missed the sale. Only for it to be back up an hour later.
    Hopefully they compensate for the 50% extra i spent! Lol
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Sadly no bag here either. :( I have just 1 account with 14 toons, tried the claiming procedure on all of them, but it didn't even show up. 2 of my toons could see the winter wolf, but since they already have him, it is kind of useless. I have spent yesterday some RL cash, so was looking forward to see something freebie. My handle: @matthiasthehun76 Hope to see that bag soon!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    slnizzer said:

Spent the 23000 zen i bought thinking i just missed the sale. Only for it to be back up an hour later.

Hopefully they compensate for the 50% extra i spent! Lol

Open a (polite!) ticket with Customer Service. They will almost certainly credit you your Zen.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    Also no bag so far on PC for me :-(
    I could get the bahumuth stuff yesterday.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
This discussion has been closed.