Account Bank Suggestion

piesaregoodpiesaregood Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Greetings all,
so we have a sort button for of inventory, can we get one for the account bank
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    I think the OP means a sort function for the account bank.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    It should be there together with ability to choose to which inventory item will go when we have our personal and bank windows open.

I see no reason to not have that feature if we do have exactly the same in our personal inventory.

Seriously now...having to drag and drop things rather, than choose to which inventory item will go via double click, is something we shouldn't even discuss about.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    gonzo991gonzo991 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    How about a check box so you can decide to double click to either charater bank slot or shared bank slot, or if you check the box it will send to shared slots.
  • Options
    midnightlight#2361 midnightlight Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 45 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the feedback, we'll get a sort button added to the bank in our tasks for a future module.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

Thanks for the feedback, we'll get a sort button added to the bank in our tasks for a future module.

@midnightlight#2361
    Please also consider this while tinkering with the bank UI:
    kemi1984 said:

It should be there together with ability to choose to which inventory item will go when we have our personal and bank windows open.
    I see no reason to not have that feature if we do have exactly the same in our personal inventory.
    Seriously now...having to drag and drop things rather, than choose to which inventory item will go via double click, is something we shouldn't even discuss about.

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!