test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it happening or not?

lunari#8880 lunari Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Recently I saw a post or ad on arc news about never winters packs were on sale on their website for 15% off, but I've searched the website and it doesn't show that? Was that a post taken down or that sale was time limited?

Comments

• evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10435053-neverwinter:-pack-sale!

Fairly certain I glimpsed at it too, but there's one anyway.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017

Recently I saw a post or ad on arc news about never winters packs were on sale on their website for 15% off, but I've searched the website and it doesn't show that? Was that a post taken down or that sale was time limited?

The sale is on. For Xbox players, the packs are on sale in the Zen store. For PS4 users, they are for sale in the U.S. PlayStation Store only. For PC, they are on the Arc website or in the Arc client (meaning you can't buy Zen to get sales on PC or PS4).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png