test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunter Ranger Booster Pack Missing from claims agent

farymirfarymir Member Posts: 28 Arc User
i have owned this acount bound pack for years but as of today it is no longer available at the claims agent in PE??
is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Read the notes at the top of the Patch Notes
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    litaaers said:

Read the notes at the top of the Patch Notes

Read the part where they say this was not expected to be an issue when the build went live, only on preview (where barely any unlocks even work anyway).

The HR pack is missing, just confirmed by me. All other packs I should see are present. The missing HR pack can be presumed to be a bug.

@terramak please add to tracking, ty
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the callout. Will do.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Mine is missing aswell.
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    We found the issue - Most Hunter Ranger Booster Packs are in a non-reclaimable state at the moment. We have a fix internally and I aim to get it into the next build.

Let me know if there are other similar issues (can't claim things from the Reward Claims Agent that worked in previous builds).
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    @terramak I actually have a problem with an unclaimed epic Volcanic Galeb Duhr (Magma Galeb? the old promo companion anyway). First it changed to the new uncommon companion, and I continued to leave it where it was. As of yesterday's patch which resolved the overall issue by making Lava Galebs, I now have no unclaimed companion of either type. (I often don't claim items that I don't presently need that don't expire because they don't take up inventory that way.)

I have no idea if this is something I need to take up with CS though, and I'm kind of not looking forward to the explanation process because they probably don't know the ins and outs that led to the situation.

By the way, thanks for the update on the HR packs.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia