test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Byebye gelatinous cube, and weird water.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
Since the graphics switch, all the water in neverwinter has lost its surface effects, to the point in somi that it's like floating in space, and my favourite mount - the gel cube - has also lost its shiny surface too. Now looks like a cube of fuzzy gas. Fiddled with the graphic settings till I was blue in the face last night.

No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• claruilclaruil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    for me too! nothing work anymore! and glyters desapears...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anenfel Clarhuil - TR - Guardiões do Véu Guild
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    My computer is old, and one of the reasons I still use it is that it runs/ran neverwinter just fine. Lol, I think everyone in my family now has better gaming computers than me. Well damn. If I splurge on a new pc I could finally try out some of the new high end requirements games I suppose. Not sure I want to go through the hassle of downloading neverwinter again, the file must be humoungous by now.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Jon, you dont have to, just get a PC Book, it is external disk space, some hold up to 3 Tetrabytes, all you have to do is to move files to PC book and if towers or laptop breaks down, you always use Book to keep a new launcher on new computers anytime, no more waiting for downloads.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Or just start the download and go to bed...