test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 11 seems good, but please a few adjustments.. are really REALLY needed!

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
Ok first off, we do not get enough evidence of evil items.. for everythign we need, if you get the weapons, you are almost never going to open up SP.. WAY off, you get maybe 1 or 2 out of every 5 or so big skirms you get.. and you need hundreds and hundreds of these things..

Its way off, you need to add more or reduce requirments for items.

@asterdahl

In addition, you need to make the passes and reclaim majik and weapons and stuff go to useful tab.. HOLY smokes guys.. we have no inventory room at all and you dump that unto us.

Please do not ignore these issues, #1, is the the evidence items.. we are not making enough or getting enough.. or reduce or MAKE SP not require those to open it.. That would be good or a ok solution.

I dont mind it gated, but you want a tad overboard here guys.. I will need like 2k of these.. thats like 85 days of dailies alone really.

Something doesn't jive correctly here.

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Is there a weekly that gives say 100 or even 50 evil items?

This would change my mind a bit.. but still.. you are talking 2 months of daily grinding (IF there is a weekly) to be able to do the things you need to do.

Thats before you can enter SP even.. it seems a bit or , way off.
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    Wait so you can earn evidence of evil from HEs ? LMAO done 30+ and got nothing ..
    ya.. its not rewarded right.. someone misplaced a zero someplace..

you will have to, right now do about 8000 hes to get enough evils per toon..

uh.. what?

Not even worth starting.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    There is eventually a weekly, but I dunno what it pays because I stopped playing on preview due to lack of time for it.

@adinosii ?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    There is a weekly, and it gives a pretty nice amout of EoE, yes...getting 25 per day from the daily plus, say, 5 from HEs, and then a large number from the weekly, yea....I easily got enough to do the "Unlock X" and "Investigate X" tasks, as well as buy the weapons. It will take a bit long to do everything, though, but the weekly helps a lot.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ascellascell Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Where's weekly? I didnt find it
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The weekly unlocks later. Not 100% sure when, but it may be after you complete at least one of the "Investigate X" tasks.

Basically, once you have the weekly, you should be getting somewhere around 300 Evidence of Evil per week - more if you run the HEs like crazy, but that is really not feasible now, considering how broken they are. This basically means 5 weeks of playing to get one set of weapons and unlock everything.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Think I'll just head straight for spellplague. But yeah, slooooowww mod is slow.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    whoa, wait, also please tone down on those fire archons in sewer, got all 3 groups at once in the last room.
    at first, it seem some of archons got revive while fighting red fire golem, and then like where did others come from, force me run from last room trying to survive, so i think it is trigger a glitch to spawn extra groups coming at once. those red fire on the floor was bit too much.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I already have my weapons....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • thegurupandit#0671 thegurupandit Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I wait for M15 to unlock twisted set
    >:) Life is like a train journey. Someone gets in, someone gets off and someone switches the wagon > :)
    I think overall.. the mod is ok, however, the progression pathing , seems really convulated and not at all well explained out.

EE should drop more , or they need to give us a better picture of how to get more EE.

I wish they had reviewed the design a bit better.
    Tried 20 hes last night.. got 2 from minor ones, 2 from major.. then nothing.. it appears there is a daily lock on EE dropping ? or you get that .. and you cant get again for 24 hours? you might get random ones.. but its only out of the big ones and its not every one.. like every 5th or 6th one or more..

Making it really not worth the time involved.

Again.. i think alot of this , is JUST poor progression revelation..
  • rabbit#3096 rabbit Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Too much grind again. All what we need should be 100% drop from HE's and skirmish. Need hafl day to play all this missions for boons, than ure tired and just no time for dungeons. Not even finished tyrany boons, started with stk, not even made hafl from stk come new one with same HAMSTER. Boooooooring.
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The quests that sometimes (once per day?) drop from mobs seem to also give one EoE. It's not much, but at this rate I suppose every little bit is helpful.

I am extremely disappointed about how EoE got removed from Neverember's repeatable quests.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

devs, add more EE scrolls, seem you guys (devs) cant do math correctly. i see another big wall of progression blocker.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Too much grind again. All what we need should be 100% drop from HE's and skirmish. Need hafl day to play all this missions for boons, than ure tired and just no time for dungeons. Not even finished tyrany boons, started with stk, not even made hafl from stk come new one with same HAMSTER. Boooooooring.

Eh? The dailies are quick.

The intro quests are a nightmare.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    urabask said:

The intro quests are a nightmare.
    You do it only once, I prefer that.
  • eltacogrande#4535 eltacogrande Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    This mod consumes way too much bag space, all these different drops all taking regular bag space its ridiculous they should go to the useful section, I end up spending more time doing bag maintenance then actual progressing , it's so poorly thought out.
  • kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User

This mod consumes way too much bag space, all these different drops all taking regular bag space its ridiculous they should go to the useful section, I end up spending more time doing bag maintenance then actual progressing , it's so poorly thought out.

Agreed, there seems to be more items sucking up storage space than there is content in this new addition, I cant believe they made this entire area and after the super laggy HAMSTER to unlock it, it all comes down to a daily quest and some HEs to grind out trying to get the EoE to unlock the dungeon. 15 days of that to unlock it if I figured it correctly?

Ohhh almost forgot that awesome new skirmish, I'm sure someone thought it was very clever but it gave me a headache from so many effects smashed into that small of an area and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Like somi or hate it at least there was something to do in there...

• eltacogrande#4535 eltacogrande Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    The worst part now I that I have started doing the daily part of it, is that aside from the skirmish there is NOTHING fun or interesting about this mod The trash is way over powered, extremely annoying and constantly aggroing, forcing you into another life or death struggle with 0 ti little reward just more time wasted. I have only been playing this game a little over a month and this is the 5th set of artifact weapons 7th set of boons I have come across just seems like overkill and as a new player completely overwhelming.
    edited February 2017
    trouble with fire archons? they are bad, casting lot of red rings area with damage over time that is killing you fast.
    sick of them now, it made those dragon knights in WoD look like nasty boy scouts.

other mobs, plauge mobs, are nasty too, they drains alot, preventing "personal divine attacks" and stuns too much. GF cant do much since they keep forcing you run too much and not much to do melee or get close to eliminate some threats. my GF are barely at 3.1k

it seem devs were trying to appease those with+4.0k base since those guys wanting and demanding harder contents, to make gap wider in hopes to drive lower players to quit in disgusted and heartbroken.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    urabask said:

Really? I did my first daily today and spent over an hour on it (also did some intro quests at the same time). I did the one mercantile quest, upgraded two guard posts, looted two sewers, and completed two HEs. All that and I was only like 80% completed. Killing mobs seems like a very slow way to complete the daily. Have to kill 2-3 mob groups (not mobs) for the completion counter to tick up 1%.

I hope I am just doing things inefficiently and can make better time after a few days. But I can't spent over an hour to do the daily for one toon. I did the daily on my TR. I'm sure my GF would take like 50% longer to do.

• mordockbrmordockbr Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    - The new skirmish is only giving 300 RAD
    - Lightning Enchantment is lagging everything in the game, just one user is capable of lag anyone near it!
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

Ok first off, we do not get enough evidence of evil items..

This mod is all about HE farming you are supposed to farm yourself to death to get the evidence of evil
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• mordecai24mordecai24 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Does anyone know how much EoE the weekly gives ?
  • waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The whole unlocking thing is such a bore. I cant stand it. Here, we give you a new module with a new/old dungeon that you all have been asking for.. but its locked! You must burn out grinding some useless items to first unlock it and then you get to play it. How about we spend all this time actually playing the damn dungeon instead? Cryptic is so afraid that we are going to get bored of their limited content that they feel the need to gate said content behind a mountain. Every mod the same story. Cross a HAMSTER swamp in order to reach a clean pond (the dungeon) and for what? To get a chance for some item that will probably never drop for you.

Come on. Enjoyable content is that hard to make is it ?

Ps: the HEs are buggy! Last night one of the big ones simply stopped spawning enemies and failed. Great job!

mynaam said:

Ok first off, we do not get enough evidence of evil items..

This mod is all about HE farming you are supposed to farm yourself to death to get the evidence of evil
    Except the hes dont really drop them.. last mod was more for that it appears, every 24 hours you can get 4 normally.. other then that dont bother..
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    What we wanted was more dungeons, what we got was a dungeon blocked by a grind wall and a skirmish that doesn't drop EoE.
    I like the content, again the artistry is top shelf. The grinding HE's/filling bag space needs to end. Oh yea, trying to get invited for a +BHE is almost impossible of you are just doing it through Zone chat.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain