test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Artwork and Creative Things

drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Art and Fiction
>>Please scroll down to latest post! That's where my newer stuff is ^u^ Thank you!<<

I don't recall if I ever made an art thread, but my art style has completely changed anyways so do forgive me if I already have in the past! I do a little bit of everything, from traditional to digital drawing to animations to sculpting and plushies.

Neerfein:

tumblr_nq1f64lFlW1u9mbplo1_1280.gif

A little animation I made for practice

tumblr_npql6oDMiZ1u9mbplo1_1280.png

A chibi of Neerfein with his yeth hound mount, Astro

4121ba8e7c28b1c445de4b077ecf13b5-d8rtdyu.png

Silly little thing I did for an ask on tumblr; Neerfein as a Disney Princess.

tumblr_ntfjqw1nSy1u9mbplo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntfjqw1nSy1u9mbplo2_1280.jpg

A plushie I made of Neerfein, plus a yeth hound plushie I made to go along with Neerfein's plushie, in the likeness of his in-game mount Astro. <3

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

Post edited by drowofdarkness on

Comments

• karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Cute (^.^)
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    nice :) ,plushies are great
  • andikttnandikttn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    THESE ARE AWESOME
    51zWV8f.png
    ńèЪùŁâ 70 acDC
    Nubula, Scrubula, Nutella, Ebola
  • drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Wow I took a long hiatus from Neverwinter, thanks for the nice replies! I've done a few more since I've been gone however:

^ Neerfein and Astro running through a sparse forest, probably in Icewind Dale. I got very lazy with his armor.

^ A slightly more realistic sketch of Neer.

^ Another silly drawing of Neer as a cheerleader I drew to cheer up a friend who was feeling down. (I should probably be concerned that I really enjoy drawing him crossdressing, haha).

^ A response to a comment a friend made awhile ago, Neer in a pink sheep kigurumi.

^ Neer giving a friend a little 'Christmas kiss'.

^ A recent headshot made as a quick reference for someone who wanted to draw him.

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

valwryn said:

<3 Luv the sheep jammies pic <3 </p>

^ Hehe, thanks! :smile:

Some recent artwork since I took a long hiatus!

^ Neerfein in his Drowcraft gear

^ (From left to right) My sister's half-elf DC Lira, Sabvra (tall) & Neerfein (smol) (my drow HRs), and Sabvra's companion Bomber.

• mhelofmhelof Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Aw, your drawings are so cute! Well, not only cute, but also really good. Well-done :3
  • kaeonakittenkaeonakitten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Although late to the party, was looking through the art and just wanted to say it's super cute ^_^
    Aw thanks for the nice comments guys! Here's my most recent NW-related piece; my drow Guardian Fighter, Tath:

(He's got a form of albinism, which is why his skin and eyes are so light-colored).

• nermaleyenermaleye Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I love your art. Real nice work.
    I love to play MMO's & 1st person shooters. An when I am not playing I rebuild & trouble shoot computers.