Install Arc

please move Reclaimed Magic/Weapons/Riches to useful items tab

nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
Can you please move the
  • Reclaimed Magic
  • Reclaimed Weapons
  • Reclaimed Riches
items to the new "useful items" tab?
There is really nothing I can do or where I can use these items.
Or, if that is not possible could you at least increase the stack size to 999? I already lost the precious inventory space I got by removing keys/kayak. After only 2 days in the River District I am bursting again!
Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    I don't really see why they are items at all aside from eating up more bag space. All the bag space we gained from not having to store keys is now gone with the multitude of random quest drops from the river district.

Add quest items to the useful items tab or make them a currency.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I wished the 25x each item from the bonus would have been a PROFESSIONAL RESOURCE but even those are filling up quickly with all the new items which I never thought would happen.

I wish the unrestored RELIC weapon's however would at least be USEFUL ITEMS if not more appropriately a Campaign Currency. At the vary least however allow the weapons, magic, or riches even if they stay in inventory to stack x999 not x99 and put the treasure maps from RIVER into a Genie Jar (common) inventory item that can stack x99 time then reveals the RARE wonder once opened more similar to bottles.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited February 2017

-Reclaimed items should be moved to the Campaign Currency tab. They are acquired and spent in the same manner as Campaign currency.

I guess they discussed all this in a meeting, or several meetings, and decided to show us the value or our opinion with the given setup.
    But we knew from the start when they moved 12 items to the useful items tab that in less than a month 18 new items would rival for the reclaimed inventory space.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    These need to be moved out of regular inventory please.
    I think they should go into the Riches tab, under Other Currencies.

Also, their stack limit needs to be increased... to I say 999, becuase you do start aquiring them very fast.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    The same needs to go for SOMI restoration items -- move them to some other tab.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    edited February 2017
    It be NICE as I identified if weapons, magic and riches were a campaign currency or at the very least stacks extended to x999. I admit holding more would be NICE but you can also go to the boat and donate 50 of each type at any time and at some Major HE's in the area earn reward's for donating 100 magic each time it is done there may even be other Major HE's that accept other items as well to help earn treasures... :)
    edited February 2017

Maybe the reason they gave us the Useful Items tab was to prepare us for these new items taking the bag space of keys and such.

True and they can be donated at the Ship or to some Major HE's to earn other reward's in the zone. I guess the issue I have is that it be NICE if they stacked x999 so I could focus on questing a little more before being required to turn them in.
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    At least it forces people to use it instead of being a thief spamming to get into someone else's BHE. A bad for a good.