test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Developer Blog: Many-Starred Lockbox

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
A new Developer Blog is out! Find out what's inside the Many-Starred Lockbox!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10399903-developer-blog:-many-starred-lockbox

Comments

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Did you say Many Arrows, with little orcs inside? No? Pffft
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Does this come at the same time for PS4 or just on the PC?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it will be dropping with mod 11. so pc first then the consoles whenever we get it.
  • Options
    icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I hate to be the guy posting about bugs in an announcement thread, but this would be more interesting if the majority of my Enchanted Keys weren't stuck in my Shared Bank.
  • Options
    gwalaplothgwalaploth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Fashion Pack, that will be a waste of a key....
  • Options
    cattman5cattman5 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Many people are asking for fashion. Don't want it put it up on the AH.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

Fashion Pack, that will be a waste of a key....

One is basically a red version of an already existing fashion set.

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    cattman5 said:

Many people are asking for fashion. Don't want it put it up on the AH.

The problem is that 90% of what you get will be that fashion pack... and really - how many sets of the same 3 outfits do you need?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The various packs were available for preview testing from an update to Resurgence boxes, and the fashion pack was a very rare drop. Unless rates are significantly different in the Many-Starred box, I don't think an oversupply of fashion packs is likely to happen.

If anything, the 1.5 sets that are actually nice will remain high-priced.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rgutscheradevrgutscheradev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 186 Cryptic Developer
    The fashion pack is definitely a bit of an experiment. It's my experiment so I'm interested to see how it will work out!

I tried to keep the drop rate low enough that the market won't be flooded with them, but there's no really good basis for comparison here, so there was definitely some guesswork. We'll see *fingers crossed*.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User

We really, REALLY need a wardrobe tab. With the way the new currencies only stack to 99 (in our bags, instead of currency tab), and all the quest items fill our bags, where are we to keep new fashion? It is a nightmare.

+1
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    I've got half a dozen or more unopened fashion boxes on many alts just from things like packs, events, and campaigns. I just started a 12th alt because I'm out of bank space. We NEED a separate way to store fashion items!
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    3 full runic bags of fashion.
    I am serious.
    Not kidding.

@rgutscheradev
    Please please look into this. We are running out of space. Every set has 3 pieces. Head + body + legs.
    Considering the fact some of us actually collect them all. Just this new 5 sets costs us 15 places.
    Btw they are very nice. I have all 5 of the sets already and can say they look amazing.
    Fire one is my favorite and the head piece can be used with other fashion item sets like for example the blacksmith set.

Events fashion is at least one whole runic bag of holding. And then zones fashion. 2 legendary runic bags of holding. Golden pants when colored can be used with other pieces so i have golden , silver, shiny red and black golden pants.
    Not even mentioning the dyes cos i started to discard them if there is any left after coloring an outfit.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg