test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Combat shifter build.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited February 2017 in The Wilds
Not so much of a full build, just something I've been experimenting with over the last week.

Full combat feats, but taking the shift-cooldown reduction (first column combat lower) instead of 5% lifesteal, plus every boon for stamina regain in combat, stam regain jewelry kits, and a trans elven battle. I think 2 of my artifacts have +600 stam regain too. Gladiators guile, artificers, and splitstrike feated on main hand.

Anyway, results: cons, loss of 5% LS, but since I'm not a lifesteal build in PvP, nada. Pros, ability to shift like crazy pretty much all the time, and considerably shorter cooldowns on PG, boars and Fox. I can knock maybe 5 or 6 seconds or more off each, and also accidently dodge a lot of hits while I'm shifting around.
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Not so much of a full build, just something I've been experimenting with over the last week.

Full combat feats, but taking the shift-cooldown reduction (first column combat lower) instead of 5% lifesteal, plus every boon for stamina regain in combat, stam regain jewelry kits, and a trans elven battle. I think 2 of my artifacts have +600 stam regain too. Gladiators guile, and splitstrike feated on main hand.

Anyway, results: cons, loss of 5% LS, but since I'm not a lifesteal build in PvP, nada. Pros, ability to shift like crazy pretty much all the time, and considerably shorter cooldowns on PG, boars and Fox. I can knock maybe 5 or 6 seconds or more off each, and also accidently dodge a lot of hits while I'm shifting around.

@jonkoca I don't main a hr so I wonder how your build looks like in action, would it be possible to see some footage?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Sure, lol, you might meet me in dom.

But no, sorry, don't have the program thingie. What's a good, not to mention free, lol, video capture and editing program..?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Apparantly my nvidia card is not one of the good ones. :)

I guess you'll just have to trust me.

Also, in a major case of senile dementia, I accidently clickety-click used my mythic oghma while refining my new and shiny giant eye... on the plus side... insta-myhtic giant eye, on the minus side... goodbye pvp cc panic button. I'm damned if I'm gonna go through the grind of getting a new oghmas so, hmm. Depression.
  • david#8871 david Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Oh no, bummer, you'll be ok. Just run with a trapper. No refinement required. :)
    Guild: The Nation - XBox
    Teucer (HR)