test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice Bugs & Issues

2»

Comments

• haylenorehaylenore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The bear mounts don't twerk anymore.

Sometimes because things are broken that shouldn't be, you have to make your own fun in the game. My friend was upset that his lord's armored polar bear now looks like it's having a speed-induced seizure because it moves too fast when he tries to make it twerk. It ruins his lordly pimp hand in the air too.

I know so many people who have had tears of joy streaming down their faces, wheezing like an old Chevy truck starting up, all because of twerking bears. Waiting for the wizard to come back to start dragon flight? Line up all the bears and have a twerk off.

Please fix the bear twerking because 1.) why did the jump animation get changed in the first place and 2.) for teh lulz.

Thank you.
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Bug - Three giants that are supposed to be standing in one of the boats are actually standing on the water outside of the boat. The boat is located at map coordinates: 5340,400
    Bug - Unable to select the Lugworm bait once the Krill bait has been depleted

1) Load any playable lvl 70 Character ( I chose Scourge Warlock)
    2) Go to Sea of Moving Ice
    3) Buy 10 Krill and Lugworm
    4) Go to a fishing spot
    5) Select the Lugworm and fish THREE times successfully.
    6) Confirm that you only have 7 Lugworm remaining
    7) Select the Krill bait and fish until you have no more Krill
    8) Once your Krill bait has expired, try to select the Lugworm bait

Observed Result - You are unable to select the Lugworm bait with the error message that you have no selectable bait

Expected Result - Switching to the Lugworm bait is successful
    Bug - Regeneration does not work when in Khyek

When your character has sustained damage and lost hit points it is expected that these will regenerate in the Khyek as they would if you were riding a mount. This is not the case.

1) Load any lvl 70 character that has some form of regeneration (via equipment, boons or mount bonus)
    2) Go to Sea of Moving ice
    3) Lose some hit points (by combat or falling from a high place
    4) Whilst standing on land or mounted you will notice your hit points regenerating
    5) Go into the sea so that the Khyek appears
    6) Notice that your hit points have stopped regenerating

Observed Result: Hit points do not regenerate whilst in Khyek

Expected Result: Hit points do regenerate whilst in Khyek
  • carnjacarnja Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    When is the xbox getting the update that fixes the issues that have been fixed on PlayStation 4 in patch: NW.70.20161205a.11?

Example Armour Classes to the new dungeon gear
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Graphics render red and green in many parts of different maps. Even noticed in the loading screen.

When loading into a dungeon from the khyek your companion is unsummoned. Should load in summoned.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    yup companion does not come with you from fishing to dungeon and many of us are fishing while waiting for a dungeon to q.

added to this it's 80/20 that I'll go to start screen when trying to load tia or demo/edemo in a que group instead of the big group encounter. then when I do get into the game mode I'm not in a group anymore.

also the glowy lines for missions are gone (which makes navigating take 12 times as long)

weird red green like mentioned.

my demon sled has lost it's smoke and blue fire. (makes a panda sad)
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Ongoing issue ever since:

Whenever you ABANDON ANY INSTANCE you can still HEAR THE GROUP MEMBERS TALKING ETC.! Even after you're alone and not in their group/instance anymore, VERY FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

Also the MUTE OPTION isn't working properly either. Hit mute 10 seconds later the red speaker icon turns yellow again. Mute via XBL profile doesn't help either!!!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • chriss#8865 chriss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    As mentioned by others:

1) Auto targeting is "off" on DC, showing up behind targets. (e.g. chains, bastion)
    2) Options - Camera shake when turned off and saved comes back next session. Options not saving?

Subjective - Heroic Encounters:
    HE content drop rates seem terribly low. Is drop rate based on damage in the encounter? If so, DC's are nerfed in this regard. (e.g. Turtle Moult, etc.) Is "Great" success a thing of the past? Over 20+ hours of HE farming and not a single "Great" success.
    Post edited by chriss#8865 on
  • matthoskins0509matthoskins0509 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having trouble getting dragon turtle moults. I farmed heroic encounters for 6 hours yesterday and didn't receive a single moult
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Got a 30 second delay and an error message by trying to take the daily green VIP bag while in a khyek.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Sorry if already mentioned but the mercenary companion when battling the dragon turtle in FBI always dies before the first begins and it seems we are in continuous combat on the island and cannot summon him back for the fight...unless lira bell does the trick but I don't have one on this toon. Please send lira bell if you would like me to test that ;)

But really it would be nice if this companion would join the battle and not jump off the ice before it even begins...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Definitely a new bug but a minor one:

Happens almost 50% the time you want to split an item you simply CAN'T. I hit "Y" to split any item in my inventory and when I hit "A" on an empty spot in my inventory it simply won't do it. The split only works every now and then. Please fix this error!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    In Bryn Shander, the quest Wolf Clearing is bugged. One of the spots to lure the beasts does not allow you to place the bait thus making the quest unable to complete.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Minor but this seems to happen consistently. After attending a particular funeral for the SKT and visiting neverember in the vault to the right of the throne (sorry I don't know the room name), upon exiting this room two for two of my characters were stuck in the door and could not move, I had to defeat myself to get unstuck.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    ddem0n888 said:

The map rendering flashes red/green occasionally. Others I've spoken to have also witnessed this. Only small parts such as a fence etc.

Nothing game breaking but worth a mention.

I've noticed that all over, thought it might be a problem with my Xbox.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    It could be an old bug which I haven't noticed before.
    When farming HEs in IWD its very common to invite more people through the Zone chat.
    Unfortunately half of the time I cannot invite to a group people who responding to me in the chat.
    I would click Invite to Group... on their alias but nothing would happen.

When it works, I would typically see some yellow text about "group was created", etc. Or if they are already in a group it would give me that error. But then it does - nothing happens, as if I didn't try to invite them at all.

I don't have a repro steps, but it happens to me almost half of the time.
    They could read my chat messages, I could read theirs, so we probably haven't blocked each other or messed up our Xbox communication privacy preferences.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • astelineasteline Member Posts: 1 New User
    When queuing into dungeons, I'm put in the dungeon separate from the group and I can't join the other instance members who are in a group together. This prevents me from getting credit from completing the dungeon. I opened a support request and they said to post a bug report.
    Repro:
    1) log in as my Oathbound Paladin.
    2) queue for a dungeon
    3) accept the queue
    4) box in upper right says 0/1 group members accepted the queue
    5) teleported to instance alone. No group members on my hud and the people in the instance have names in green
    6) go to instance management, click on names of other people and try to join their group. Error message states unable to join
    7) attempt to complete group, don't get credit for completion
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    asteline said:

When queuing into dungeons, I'm put in the dungeon separate from the group and I can't join the other instance members who are in a group together. This prevents me from getting credit from completing the dungeon. I opened a support request and they said to post a bug report.

Repro:

1) log in as my Oathbound Paladin.

2) queue for a dungeon

3) accept the queue

4) box in upper right says 0/1 group members accepted the queue

5) teleported to instance alone. No group members on my hud and the people in the instance have names in green

6) go to instance management, click on names of other people and try to join their group. Error message states unable to join

7) attempt to complete group, don't get credit for completion

A fix for this is EVERYONE in a group leaves the group... (CAREFUL! as the last person in the group needs to leave his group too, even though he is alone) then you can recreate the group