Install Arc

Patch Notes: Storm King's Thunder: Sea of Moving Ice

13»

Comments

• lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    daisojin said:

Trickster Rogue

Impossible to Catch: This power now triggers effects that activate on Encounter power use.

What do you mean? finally ITC is fixed?

I would like to know what this means in plain english as well.
    so far it won't let me activate ITC while using at will and it reset duelist flurry to 1st strike.

how the hell is that a fix? TR is now a cripple.
    yeah, tr's are now just a pile of junk, both pve and pvp. itc was our trick on sleeve, our ace in the hole... we hardly ever have any high enough dps, and when we have it's always the same build, power, feats, companions. but now, tr's become even less desirable on any party...
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    still on fishing as of 0/10 fishes, wasted 15 baits, giving up.
    I did follow with, "left/right. reel in", all failed. that is a major cash sinker.
    i am giving the devs a big fat failed -F, no stars earned, all strip off, back to blank page, hotly branded like one of old western tv show.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    wylonus said:

still on fishing as of 0/10 fishes, wasted 15 baits, giving up.
    I did follow with, "left/right. reel in", all failed. that is a major cash sinker.
    i am giving the devs a big fat failed -F, no stars earned, all strip off, back to blank page, hotly branded like one of old western tv show.

You need to hold the key (don't release the button) and not just tap the key.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    You missed the respec tokens again.
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    The vomit inducing camera instability is not fixed while traveling on the fishing boat. :expressionless: I don't think I'm going to bother doing dailies in this mod after unlocking svarborg. Worst gaming experience I've had in this game. Steady climb down. If I wasn't committed to the game via friends/guild I would have stepped away for the next 3-6 months.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• fester69trollfester69troll Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Remove the bait dealer for gold. You have devalued all new content. This is a serious mistake.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    some of us are getting wayne's world camera effect while fishing.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

bvira said:

Please fix DC bugs:
    1. Prophecy of Doom: Does not grant AP (regardless of whether the enemy is killed or not).
    2. Prophecy of Doom: Does not instantly recharge after enemy is killed.
    3. Prophecy of Doom: Empowered version does not increase its duration.
    4. Annointed Action: Does not proc for Divine Armor, Annointed Army and Guardian of Faith.
    5. Divine Glow: Does not proc weapon enchantments.
    6. Divine Glow: Does not have any effects on self if placed too far.
    7. Repurpose Soul: Does not proc for certain skills (e.g. Daunting Light, Chains of Blazing Light).
    8. Repurpose Soul: 3/3 only heals for ~9% instead of 15% of the spell's damage.
    9. Hastening Light: Artifact offhand weapon bonus does not give 10% AP to allies.
    10. Warding Flare: Does not shield any damage.
    11. Bear Your Sins: Provides 10% arm pen instead of 10% damage; if arm pen cap is reached, it only increases the damage of the DoT that triggers it.
    12. Furious Intervention: Does not increase AP gain of Chain of Blazing Light.
    13. Holy Fervor: Does not increase AP gain of Chain of Blazing Light.
    14. Geas: Does not grant any AP
    15. Ancient Warding: Does not heal and grant AP after Annointed Army has ended.
    16. Light of Divinity: Put players in combat stance repeatedly.

17. Divine Glow: Divinity does not grant AP.
    lol, these aren't new issues, dc powers have been broken for a long time, many of them since beta. The last fix was to change the tooltip to match the non-function of the power. That's what you get when no devs play the class and there are no class advocates. redheaded and child by marriage, so much love
  • walifpwalifp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's very difficult to tank Orcus after what they did to Binding oath. do the developers have a note on why they changed Binding Oath?
  • galopikusgalopikus Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I just finished a run in CN with my fully built 4K op-protection tank and Binding Oath has become completely useless. I used Templar's Wrath around my allies to get half my health bar filled with temp HP, my full hp is 170k, and on top of that I activated binding oath, and as soon as i approached Orcus I got one-shotted. It doesn't feel like I'm only taking 50% of the damage from binding oath. Maybe a good fix to that would be to increase our DR by 50% like when we have absolution applied.

After a few rounds of getting one-shotted, I figured out a winning combination. I first used Templar's Wrath around my allies to get some temp hp, then I applied all 3 stacks of Bane, before approaching, to reduce damage by 30%, used Divine Call to up my DR another 10% and held sanctuary while approaching. After shielding the first hit, I quickly activated Circle of Power and from there I add Shielding Strike and Shield of Fate to my rotation and I can barely feel any damage.

Basically the biggest problem with op tanking is taking the first hit, we just have to find a way to buff up our defenses before then.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    galopikus said:

Basically the biggest problem with op tanking is taking the first hit, we just have to find a way to buff up our defenses before then.

Sigil of the guardian fighter :)
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Sigil_of_the_Guardian
  • tutelo#5367 tutelo Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    5 pages of feedback for the OP and still no answer from any of the devs on why did the changes to OP got pushed with so many bugs.

In fact this entire patch is a bugfest. Were talking:

- lag issues

- graphical flickering on objects (specially grass)

- light effects disappearing

- wrong animations (Paladin assumes DC combat stance after engaging Circle of Power)

- Tyrannical Curse and Warlocks Curse damage increase cancel each other out

- Paladin's Sanctuary casting does not engage every time(randomly)

- Vow of Enmity does not apply every time its applied. Has to be recasted until it applies. Also, effects like stealth and CC powers remove VoE effect from enemy

- Certain paladin powers are no longer providing divine call energy and AP generation with the new patch

- camera issues

And there are many more that I havent had time to check yet, but others have pointed out. What happened to quality control? If I delivered a product like this at my work I would be fired on the spot.

No matter how you look at it, this patch has the marks of a rush job to meet a deadline.
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Nowhere is there a patch note that says the deflection severity active bonus on the shadow demon companion changed, yet it has, making it useless... is this a bug?
  • hyakusekaihyakusekai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Cloaks and capes no longer seem to fly straight up in the air when viewing characters wearing them from long distances.

Now with flying hair... ...and capes.

• genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    deleted
    Post edited by genjundead on
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Cloaks and capes no longer seem to fly straight up in the air when viewing characters wearing them from long distances.

Now with flying hair... ...and capes.

that´s a crow or a dove I am sure, they FIXED it....lol
    PS , those are no flying capes, it´s fixed

Post edited by schietindebux on
  • theflowerbottheflowerbot Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    So from reading the patch notes, I'm getting that Vow of Enmity for a Dev Pally was still supposed to be working like it did, with an added bonus of being able to take the Vow off which starts a cooldown before it can be recast. That was a surprise to read because thats not how its working for me, so either the patch notes are misleading or there's a bug in how the change is implemented (very much hoping its the latter). Instead of the maximum of 60 seconds (or til death did we part) we enjoyed, the Vow is now ending after 10 seconds (perhaps less for me because my cooldown says 6.2 seconds) and the cooldown is being triggered every time whether I take the Vow off myself or not, and whether the monster dies or not. This is a big change to how this skill was working and i DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

Not so much a Vow any more, as a minor short term monster irritation.
    Before you jump to judge me, know this - I was called flowerbot long before I started playing Neverwinter.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    I have a GF born on Mod 2 release, so she has been on a rollercoaster ride.

Needed. Not needed. Optional. OP (briefly). Hated. Ignored. Useful (under certain circumstances).

Massive changes from Mod to Mod, patch to patch. Seen it all.

With this patch, I see a "Good Nerf", (or rather, a good fix) with Commander Strike.
    I am legit. It made me sick to use CS with the potential one-shot boss killing.

Now I can use CS without shame. It is still very useful at +40% damage.

Much to complain about, true.
    But if you want to encourage better Dev behavior, use some Operant Conditioning now and then:

Give the Dev's credit when they do something right.

The CS change was good. Thanks.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • jackharper#1224 jackharper Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    It was very very boring mod, stupid fishing, all time the same quests, weak he etc.
This discussion has been closed.