test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Very unsatisfied customers

This is beginning to get absolutely ridiculous. All the time it's can't connect to shard provider, and everything is over-the-top having to pay for anything they say this is a free to Play game, that is true however the restrictions and limitations they put on this game makes it not free to win or at least not free to get any good at it. Since the release of the Storm King there's been nothing but problems I think it's ridiculous that they had this many server crashes, multiple times already, knowing that they were going to be having heavy traffic. They keep wanting us to pay and play I myself being one of the people who has dumped a lot of money into this game, well a lot of us are getting tired of paying for something that isn't reliable! Fix this Arc!

Comments

• Options
    xpopcornz#7766 xpopcornz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah i agree im one of them to like 3 time in the same day like really at least post a date that we will know that will crash like that how many million u guys made over zen and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that we have to pay to be good otherwisr we will be stock with stupid gear ilvl 1600 yayy i have so much fun thx arc u guys need to buy servers not 2016 ferrari
  • Options
    elohssa1973elohssa1973 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Yep, sick here too. I'm sunk too much money into this broken HAMSTER game. As much as people have put into it, there should never be any downtime like this. They will not get another penny from me. I dont care how hard they make it to make diamonds. Cut salvage in half, make drop rates impossible. I'll quit b4 they get another fkn dime from me. Btw, 1/372(lol belt) on ELOL, 0/70 Malabog, 0/50ish Valindra, and 0/50ish CN, shores and kessels. One drop since this game was released. 0/well over 1000 keys for any legendary, oh and i havent even gotten a brilliant diamond from chest in that many keys. They try to make it so you have to spend money to get good gear. FK'em. Not another dime.
  • Options
    slyslepkava#8596 slyslepkava Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm not on either side, but issues like these happen with a lot of MMOs.
  • Options
    zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Your right issues does happen a lot with those mmos, but name 1 mmo when they cross platform they use the EXACT same patch for PC as they did for ps4, without a backup server to test the update first lmao
  • Options
    zaggy101#7615 zaggy101 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    What crashes lol????? ive had like maybe 5 disc. since the release lol.... you act like there's game breaking bugs and un fair advantages lol... to pay and play...??? have you ever even played pc releases of mmo's???? now there's been bugs and crashes ps4 has had little to no crashes or bugs... i mean if you used money to play this and are not 3000 or higher or if you wanted to be the best and nothing to do than whats the issue??? it really isn't that hard to do things in this game... it is hard to communicate though with groups and people though lol.... the game is very reliable to .... they never forced you to put money in the game lol.... and why not group up with friends or a guild to help you????
  • Options
    zaggy101#7615 zaggy101 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Seems like a RNG issue....
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    My game crashes all the time in dread ring. I can hardly play in dread because it crashes so often.

Haven't tried it since the update.
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Seems to be me that some people don't have an acute understanding of programming or networking.
    And I'm not talking about cryptic.
  • Options
    Seems to be me that some people don't have an acute understanding of programming or networking.
    And I'm not talking about cryptic.
  • Options
    baronvonheller#7081 baronvonheller Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    They broke the game on Tuesday, and it took hours to reinstall. They took it offline for 7 hours on Wednesday. The server is down AGAIN this morning. While I agree and understand that technical issues happen on MMOs, websites, etc, every other MMO I have played offers some sort of "We're sorry" items automatically when unexpected issues happen. (Even on games I've not paid a penny to play.)

It's really not a matter of how much or how little money people spend on the game. It's about how little respect they seem to have for their player base - both F2P and Paying customers .
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Today's issues are a DDOS attack on Sony, nothing to do with Cryptic, Neverwinter just got caught in the crossfire
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    A DDOS attack on Sony? I admit I'm not a huge computer person so how is it that I was able to play all of my other games when it went down? We Jumped over to DAIMP and the Division for a while waiting for NW to come back up. Other friends went to different games... the only one that didn't work was NW. Not accusing, more just curious.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    stormpoet01stormpoet01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

A DDOS attack on Sony? I admit I'm not a huge computer person so how is it that I was able to play all of my other games when it went down? We Jumped over to DAIMP and the Division for a while waiting for NW to come back up. Other friends went to different games... the only one that didn't work was NW. Not accusing, more just curious.

From what one of the mods said in another thread it wasn't a direct attack on Sony but a DDoS on a DNS server company which affected a number of other companies including Sony, Xbox, Spotify, Reddit and a bunch of others.
  • Options
    nightbare#9304 nightbare Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    this game is completely free to play if you have patience with it, and your not dead set on end game content as soon as you start playing, you can even pay for membership by converting AD to ZEN.... get some patience please
  • Options
    jcee620#4162 jcee620 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    People need to settle down on all this"it's not really free to play" whining because it is. The only thing pay does is move you along faster so I'd just settle down and enjoy the content. Quit trying to rush through and then complain about it not giving you what you want. Ps also stop asking for free stuff it makes you look like you feel entitled to something because there are a few bugs in a free to play game
  • Options
    fyssmbdfu#8881 fyssmbdfu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    If you type mmotank tank you get immediately banned. Some one in chat said they just got back from a ban, and i replied lol you used mmotank ? And bam i was forced logged out and suspended. Thats total bs. They should have some other method. No idea how long my ban is but i have never used any site other than the ps4 store. Since they are just insta banning for typing a name is a reflection of thier service . Even though its not sonys fault if im not released shortly because i use American xpress plat i can do a charge back up to 60 days wich im about to do
  • Options

If you type mmotank tank you get immediately banned. Some one in chat said they just got back from a ban, and i replied lol you used mmotank ? And bam i was forced logged out and suspended. Thats total bs. They should have some other method. No idea how long my ban is but i have never used any site other than the ps4 store. Since they are just insta banning for typing a name is a reflection of thier service . Even though its not sonys fault if im not released shortly because i use American xpress plat i can do a charge back up to 60 days wich im about to do

Keep in mind, charge back equal permanent ban.
  • Options
    With customer service like this does that matter? To ban an account for typing a word is Gestapo
  • Options
    jcee620#4162 jcee620 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    They are trying to stop the spammers that make trying to post anything in PE impossible... Your friend told you why he got banned yet you typed it in anyway?? Sorry but that's on you not them.
  • Options

They are trying to stop the spammers that make trying to post anything in PE impossible... Your friend told you why he got banned yet you typed it in anyway?? Sorry but that's on you not them.

Fair comment.
    It's been known, as least to those friends I have that play, that that is how it works.
    There are other sites as well, that will have the same effect.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

With customer service like this does that matter? To ban an account for typing a word is Gestapo

You need to realize typing the site= promoting the site. Just as bad as using it.
  • Options
    anarchjackanarchjack Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Despite my issues with Storm King's thunder, the issue last week where all the ps4 servers crashed was ridiculous. If you are going to be doing this kind of work, buff up your servers. As far as mmo's go some do have these issues but the successful ones are fixed quick to never happen again and/or prevented all together. Arc should have had the forethought to step up their servers with a new expansion, while this is a free to play game enough of us are putting money into it that these issues shouldn't happen. I know of a guy that has spent over $2000 on this game, might be extreme case there but the point is still quite valid considering the example is of 1 out of thousands of people to spend money..
    Post edited by anarchjack on
  • Options
    It was in guild chat and was a response not to use the site, so again Gestapo like services also still no email.Since idid not violate tos American xpress is crediting me the 435 dollars i spent the last 60 days.
  • Options
    anarchjackanarchjack Member Posts: 48 Arc User

It was in guild chat and was a response not to use the site, so again Gestapo like services also still no email.Since idid not violate tos American xpress is crediting me the 435 dollars i spent the last 60 days.

Well that stung arc's pockets.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Well, I guess they responded and removed the suspension, as I see you are online.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User

This is beginning to get absolutely ridiculous. All the time it's can't connect to shard provider, and everything is over-the-top having to pay for anything they say this is a free to Play game, that is true however the restrictions and limitations they put on this game makes it not free to win or at least not free to get any good at it. Since the release of the Storm King there's been nothing but problems I think it's ridiculous that they had this many server crashes, multiple times already, knowing that they were going to be having heavy traffic. They keep wanting us to pay and play I myself being one of the people who has dumped a lot of money into this game, well a lot of us are getting tired of paying for something that isn't reliable! Fix this Arc!

well days later you now know this was due to an outside hack that affected many other websites, twitter, etc etc. thank the boys in the east for that.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Your right issues does happen a lot with those mmos, but name 1 mmo when they cross platform they use the EXACT same patch for PC as they did for ps4, without a backup server to test the update first lmao

Other MMOs have this issue. Some have daily downtime for an hour plus. Some are down for a day or two after an update. Others have no issues because they test things right.

PW so far isn't as bad as others games I have played.