test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Replacements- (Lostmauth Nerf Stars now and the Orcus set is not offered)

daddydethdaddydeth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2016 in The Militia Barracks
After the nerf ...Is there any data on what will be best for the GWF PVE/PVP .....stay with Lostmauth or move to Black Ice or my current belief to move to Orcus?
Post edited by daddydeth on

Comments

• chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I was looking at the Black Ice set. Evidently the 3pc bonus is "a chance" to deal a hit for 10% of weapon damage? Does anyone know what the proc rate is?
  • daddydethdaddydeth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I was wondering more what test results were available from the preview server..... for a definitive answer on the actual impact of the various sets .
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Orcus is around 30% more damage than the post-nerf lol set for a GWF (+ wrathful determination). Haven't tested on anything but dummies so far, I'll provide additional information as soon as I'm able to. Regardless, I'll be switching over to the new set tomorrow.
    thank you .. but who actually plays their warlock ..lol

Its offical here are your choices ...
    Shard of Valindra's Crown / Amulet of Valindra's Favor / Belt of Valindra's Guard
    Tiamat's Orb of Majesty / Amulet of Tiamat's Demise / Tiamat Sash
    Emblem of the Seldarine / Cloak of the Seldarine / Greater Belt of the Seldarine
    Eye of Lathander / Lathander's Cloak / Greater Lathander's Belt
    Rod of Imperial Restraint / Imperial Dragon Cloak / Greater Imperial Waistband of Honor
    Black Ice Beholder / Cloak of Black Ice / Greater Belt of Black Ice

What should a PVE gwf do?

What should a PVP gwf do?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As a PvE GWF, I'm going to keep my Lostmauth set until I can get the Orcus set. Then I will switch to that. That's my personal opinion.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    I will also be switching to Orcus later on when I get a drop. Currently it's too expensive for me.

But to answer your question: Keep the Lostmauth set if you have a High Crit build (PvE of course).
    I trend to agree until such time as I can afford (or receive) the Orcus and re-roll my char .. I have a high crit build and may just stay with the Lost,,,
    ( and I will not lose the refinement already in there )...

it is an interesting quandary :D
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Black ice set did 48k damage from 52 million in a CN run. (For a cw)
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.