test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A question about transmute

gelsonfontelesgelsonfonteles Member Posts: 23 Arc User
(My english is probably terrible, cause I'm not english speaking.)

So, I've never bought any pack from Zen Market before but now since I started my SW I'm planning to buy the class booster pack but I have a question about transmute items from this pack. For example if I use the "Hood of Fate" to transmute any of my helmet (any low level helmet) then later I will be able to transmute another helmet into the "Hood of Fate" again (using the helmet what is actually transmuted to the hood) or I have to buy the pack again to claim anoter hood? I don't know if you guys know how I mean it but I hope. Thanks :)

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    You can reclaim the items from the pack over and over again - the only catch is that the option to do so will be greyed out if you already have the item in your inventory or personal bank. Please note that once you apply the appearance to another item, the hood will be destroyed, so you will be able to reclaim it as needed. Also keep in mind that there will be the 5000 AD cost in order to change the appearance.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • gelsonfontelesgelsonfonteles Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Aaaaahhh okay. Thanks dude :)
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Just as a note - the weapon transmutes from the Bahamut packs *do* have the free appearance change tag, (but those are only weapons).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums